quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

quote:

I'm sick of this idiot. Who does Vince think he is not playing on an injured ankle. Curt Schilling had a triple double and he was missing an ankle. smile_bobafett.gif IDIOT

I think it's fair to say I'm speaking for the entire board when I say I'm tired of your terrible jokes.

OH LOOK AT ME I'M BERTO. I WANT TO MOVE TO WEE LONDON AND LISTEN TO THE KILLERS ALL DAY AND DRINK TEA WITH SIMON PEGG. I'M ALSO 14. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOY.

Somebody told me you have red on you when you were young.

You sound like your from London!

are you two prep school roommates or something? the way you two banter back and forth is nauseating.

All I have to say is if Vince isn't back before Lewis gets back then that's a problem. He should be healed before then. I rather just sit him until the 11th game when Lewis comeback anyways. The safer the better.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

crap man...for my own personal pleasure, I'd like to actually see this guy play for us in games...however, I guess these small cluster of games is a good time to be without him...

I am with you...but I guess a 100% healthy Vince is better for us in the long run...when he is hurt, he mainly just takes jumpers anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm sick of this idiot. Who does Vince think he is not playing on an injured ankle. Curt Schilling had a triple double and he was missing an ankle. smile_bobafett.gif IDIOT

I think it's fair to say I'm speaking for the entire board when I say I'm tired of your terrible jokes.

OH LOOK AT ME I'M BERTO. I WANT TO MOVE TO WEE LONDON AND LISTEN TO THE KILLERS ALL DAY AND DRINK TEA WITH SIMON PEGG. I'M ALSO 14. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JOY.

Somebody told me you have red on you when you were young.

You sound like your from London!

are you two prep school roommates or something? the way you two banter back and forth is nauseating.

I know. Grow up, guys.

quote:
Originally posted by skinnyhoops:

I'm glad they're making the right decisions to keep VC out tonight. We'll need a healthy Vince Carter for the Wednesday game against Cleveland.

The Pistons will just try to injure him anyway...

one of joys of depth is being able to let injuries heel. it is a smart move best to let vince and anyother player heal and be fit rather than have them struggle through out the year and then possibly go down in the playoffs

depth is one thing players at 100% is everything.

quote:
Originally posted by chrisinboston:

The only way the Pistons win is if "Tricky" Dick Bevetta or Steve "Are you looking in my direction" Javie are the refs.

Don't forget Joey "This is my game and you're just a small part of it" Crawford.

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

one of joys of depth is being able to let injuries heel. it is a smart move best to let vince and anyother player heal and be fit rather than have them struggle through out the year and then possibly go down in the playoffs

depth is one thing players at 100% is everything.

This. For christ sakes this. Do you think if this were later in the season and we were struggling to win Vince wouldnt be playing with a sprained ankle?

But its the begining of a very long season and we are just wrecking teams without him. There is right now NO REASON WHATSOEVER to bring vince back. I cant even say we need it for chemistry because we seem to be doing fine now.

Vince will be fine. I just think its hillarious how some people are already sounding like Raptor fans going after the guy. Dude played 70+ games a season for the past 4 seasons. He's not the same guy he was in toronto and when he is fully ready to go he will play. Till then as a fan whos more worried about the playoff's then some meaningless games against the raptors, pistons, and the FREAKING BOBCATS(!!!) I want to see his *** stay right on that bench!!!