Sign in to follow this  
Dave Lubinsky

I said ''no'' to the Pistons......

An Orlando Magic executive called and asked to rent out the downtown orlando YMCA gymnasium on Thursday from 12-2pm for the Pistons to have a closed practice before friday's game at Amway. I thought about.....

Being I run the sports department, having an NBA team such as the Pistons using my facility would be pretty awesome, then I realized who I was talking about.

I HATE the Pistons, and the fact that I simply wasted brain-power thinking about entertaining their offer makes me sick to my stomach! Please forgive me my fellow magic'ers.

I said no..... How dare they!!

An Orlando Magic executive called and asked to rent out the downtown orlando YMCA gymnasium on Thursday from 12-2pm for the Pistons to have a closed practice before friday's game at Amway. I thought about.....

Being I run the sports department, having an NBA team such as the Pistons using my facility would be pretty awesome, then I realized who I was talking about.

I HATE the Pistons, and the fact that I simply wasted brain-power thinking about entertaining their offer makes me sick to my stomach! Please forgive me my fellow magic'ers.

I said no..... How dare they!!

Woot!

Alright, let me write something here. That was the right decision. Don't let them soften you up.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan-Aussie Magic:

Could have laced the air conditioning with a nice 48 hour flu. icon_biggrin.gif

Good effort, would be hard to knock back any NBA team in term of your employment.

Hope we smash them.

Turkoflu me