quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

Jeff Dunham's new show is the least funny thing to appear on TV since the morning of September 11th, 2001. It makes Carlos Mencia look like Eddie Murphy in his prime.

I liked Achmed from his standup, but I absolutely hated Peanut.

I hate you.

icon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Me icon_cool.gif

You smile_tmt.gif

Any questions?

I like to think of 'comedians' like Jeff Dunham as proof positive that Mitch Hedberg was simply too good for this world.

It's a wonder that Patton Oswalt hasn't killed himself yet. It's an even BIGGER wonder that Zach Galifianakis, the weirdest comic I've ever seen on stage, has a career in Hollywood.

And all it took was running around in his underwear, cutting himself, and getting punched by Mike Tyson.

I'm going to vent about the 3,000 threads I have to sift through with all the "jumping off the bandwagon" fans making conspiracy theories about refs, jameer sucking, van gundy's coaching being terrible.

I am venting about a million threads made about the same dumb venting. Watch us absolutely wipe the floor with that little *** (cigarette) Canadian and everyone jump right back on this wagon.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

I like to think of 'comedians' like Jeff Dunham as proof positive that Mitch Hedberg was simply too good for this world.

It's a wonder that Patton Oswalt hasn't killed himself yet. It's an even BIGGER wonder that Zach Galifianakis, the weirdest comic I've ever seen on stage, has a career in Hollywood.

And all it took was running around in his underwear, cutting himself, and getting punched by Mike Tyson.

Mitch Hedberg was too good for this world.

Also, I hate Kyler's Magic hating.

I know this is suppose to be Magic related but:

WHY THE **** did the Rays trade Aki Iwamura. I know we need closers but dang man. Aki is a good lead off hitter and infielder that can play multiple positions. You don't let guys like that go.

Now Magic related, SVG when your team is shooting 10/35 3's PLEASE PLEASE tell them to STOP SHOOTING SO MANY DANG 3'S. Attack the dang basket will you. Take a mid range jumper if you have to. That's the worst shot in basketball and our team just falls in love with shooting 3's even when their not falling. Maybe if we would've took some better shots we would've won that game. Watching the Magic sometimes is like playing a cheeser on NBA2k10. You know them players that just shoot 3's all game and that's it. SVG needs to adjust when the 3's aren't falling and he didn't last night.

quote:
Originally posted by Rob:

I know this is suppose to be Magic related but:

WHY THE **** did the Rays trade Aki Iwamura. I know we need closers but dang man. Aki is a good lead off hitter and infielder that can play multiple positions. You don't let guys like that go.

Two words. Ben. Zobrist.