Sign in to follow this  
DuvalMagicFan

In Chris Broussard's Opinion........

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

Did he just say that Jamario Moon would have changed the outcome of the eastern conference finals? I haven't laughed that hard in years!

Since when does Jamario Moon of all people impact the game or a series that much? Jesus christ, an episode of star trek is more plausible than that.

and to think, some people feel that playing AJ could have made a huge difference for Orlando in the Finals...

At least there is some basis for that like us advancing to the finals with AJ being the backup point guard but the notion that you just insert Jamario Moon and boom your better is ludicrous to me. I mean come on Jamario Moon. Am I overreacting?

the fact is any one player can change a game or a series for that matter...

anyone remotely serious about Hedo having little to no effect in the Cleveland series is just being absurdly ignorant...Also stating as a finite fact that Moon would of had no bearing is also lunacy...

i just don't understand how he can assume that because we have bass that we won't play shard at the 4 again, especially against side show bob. and i'm sure vince will be much easier to guard than hedu, considering vince can create his own shot and drive to the lane effectively..but espn knows best

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

And in regards to the topic at hand, Chris Broussard's opinion matters about as much as the opinion of the guy sitting next to me in class. And he is asleep, drooling on his keyboard. Give me a quote from Stan Van Gundy or Otis Smith saying our match-up advantages are gone and then give me a call. Or text me, since that is apparently the only way to communicate in today's day and age.

lol, You are cracking me up man. From now on, you rant at least once a day.

So the same people that didn't think we could beat the Cavs because of our unconventional play, now don't think we can beat them because we moved away from that unconventional play.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The huge mismatch that cleveland did not address one bit is SVG vs Mike Brown. Dude got schooled big time.

OH btw, that huge mismatch with Hedo happened because Mike Brown actually wanted LBJ to guard Rafer. Seriously...

quote:
Originally posted by wowski:

The huge mismatch that cleveland did not address one bit is SVG vs Mike Brown. Dude got schooled big time.

OH btw, that huge mismatch with Hedo happened because Mike Brown actually wanted LBJ to guard Rafer. Seriously...

amen!

quote:
Originally posted by DuvalMagicFan:

quote:

amen!

wowski > Broussard

That's life, Broussard collects checks from ESPN to write but wowski (writing pro bono) outwit and outthinks him.

amen!

He forgot that Jameer didn't play that series. We have four all-stars against one. How can we lose that series?

quote:

While technically true, that's a pretty big mischaracterization. He did that so LeBron could be a roaming help defender. He ended up not really defending Rafer at all.

Alston was the only starter whose shot was erratic enough for that to work in theory, and his shooting was pretty horrible in that series. It still didn't help much, but not a terrible coaching decision.

Definitely not as bad a decision as it sounds when you say "Mike Brown actually wanted LBJ to guard Rafer."