Sign in to follow this  
Emory889

In support of Stuff - please comment if you support him and why?

The stupid suit and gay things he (or she) has to do every game makes me really appreciate my job.

The stupid suit and gay things he (or she) has to do every game makes me really appreciate my job.

LMAO!! Excellent Emory, don't you know that I was scratching my head for someone else to use and you found the perfect one!

I liked it better when Stuff had the big wire wasteband so he could throw his hips out at chicks. I always thought this was the single best way to wooo women.

Inflatable stuff that they use in the 4th quarter is very cool as well. He can bounce on his head and whack refs in the head. Does anyone else find it strange that there is an inflatable and a regular Stuff?

I think he is the spawn of a different era, the early 90's, whoa!!!. He/She looks gay....and come one Stuff the Magic Dragon, it should be illegal, it's like saying to little kids, come on, it's ok to smoke the puff, if you know what I mean.

I am sure the marketing team was all high, and the song came on the radio, and everyone was like, OH SNAP, that's Heavy....let's call him Stuff, that'll be funny.

But seriously, I like him and all, it is funny, sometimes, but we need something different. Who's going to respect us, with a gay dragon for our mascot.

The Magic were really smart to give Stuff his own blog on this website. I don't know how many times I was discussing something on here and thought: "Hmm...I wonder what Stuff has to say about the subject." LOL

Stuff was the most consistent entertainment we've had this whole entire season.

I loved it when stuff would get behind a some chicks and just thrust his waist to them. He was trully a pimp at the time. I guess he got in trouble for it thats probably why he doesn't do it anymore. Stuff owns especially when your pretty wasted at the game. He actually does some funny crap. Love it when he messes around with the refs. Thats probably why we don't get the calls going our way most of the time.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

The Magic were really smart to give Stuff his own blog on this website. I don't know how many times I was discussing something on here and thought: "Hmm...I wonder what Stuff has to say about the subject." LOL

Hmmm, never thought of that - LOL