Sign in to follow this  
Icemanmagic

Can we try getting Stephen Jackson??

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Is it bad that as soon as I read that a player wants to be traded I think to myself, "Ohh god, next time I go to the board there is going to be some silly thread asking if we can get this guy"?

Are you telling me we shouldn't go after Brandon Marshall?

kudos.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Is it bad that as soon as I read that a player wants to be traded I think to myself, "Ohh god, next time I go to the board there is going to be some silly thread asking if we can get this guy"?

Are you telling me we shouldn't go after Brandon Marshall?

Well played Sir.

Oh lawd. Jackson is horrible. He doesn't play defense, he is a ball hog, he thinks hes the ****, he has a horrible temper. I watched all the Warriors games last season and the Warriors constantly had guys open in the corners and Jackson went up and threw up crazy shots with a defender in his face hoping for a foul call, when there was no call he ran over and argued and got called for the T.

Jackson is utter ****e, at this point I would be happier with Adonal Foyle starting over Dwight Howard. smile_superman.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by Icemansync:

Hi everyone. Just wanted to ask if this was possible but it seems that Captain Jack wants out of Golden State... do we have enough assets to maybe get him here alongside C.J. Watson?

Answering only the question you asked:

Yes, we have the assets to get him.

Answering the obvious follow-up question:

Stephen Jackson hasn't played defense in 5 years, makes about 3-4m a year more than he's worth, and is an inefficient offensive player.

Or to put it differently, he's like Turk, but worse. No thanks.

i got agree with you dom im not a stephen jackson fan and i hate picking players from teams where they have stated that they want to be traded.

You know what tho, that would be kinda nuts if we could get Jackson...

Nelson/Williams/AJ

Carter/Pietrus/Barnes

Jackson/Barnes/Anderson

Lewis/Bass/Anderson

Howard/Gortat/Foyle/Bass

Stan would have a field day with that roster..

That would be a nasty line up., but we'd have to be giving something away, maybe a couple away..I wouldnt mind though..I remember how Stephen Jackson was a big reason Spurs won one of there Championships..Daydreaming though..I still feel good about our team but hey there is a such thing as better.

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

I met this girl, started to get to know her. I asked her if she like any sports & she said "F*** The Lakers". I think I might be falling..lmao.

she is a keeper and if she hates cleveland and boston then marry her quick smart

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:

I met this girl, started to get to know her. I asked her if she like any sports & she said "F*** The Lakers". I think I might be falling..lmao.

she is a keeper and if she hates cleveland and boston then marry her quick smart

Yeah, but hte Cleveland hate won't be relevant in a year......I say hold out for better.

quote:
Originally posted by AcuWill:

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

quote:

Yeah, but hte Cleveland hate won't be relevant in a year......I say hold out for better.

When was Cleveland ever relevant ?