Sign in to follow this  
Magicfan57

Who is your second favorite NBA team.....ESPN vote and poll link

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfan57:

I don't see any Toronto votes. Can't believe they are getting the most votes on the ESPN poll.

it will be all the hedo fans from here that dont want to admit it lol

Even though Hedo was clearly having a down year last year during the regular season, I will always miss the Hedo we saw in the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Even though Hedo was clearly having a down year last year during the regular season, I will always miss the Hedo we saw in the playoffs.

i agree he will be missed i still think we did the vince trade too early we should of made more of a play for him.

I'll probly get some heat for this but my 2nd favorite is the Celtics. Boston is only 40 minutes away and I'm a new england guy. But when it comes to Magic or Celtics than it's a no brainer Magic all the way.

Sometimes I have a hard time convincing my lil bro that I'm still a C's fan cause when we usaually talk basketball it's magic/celtics talk with us and I get really defensive and almost take things personal when he disses on them. When its a Magic/Celtics game, then all bets are off the C's are the enemy as far as Im concerned.

But whatever in the fun of all sports being a fan brings on many forms of drama. And interesting conversation and debate.

Two way tie...Knicks and Miami, even though I voted Miami, I am from New York and can remember the years of Walt, Willis, the Pearl and I was there for the very first lottery pick of Patrick Ewing!

For Miami, how can you not like Wade? I think more of him as a player and a person than Bron! But let the truth be told...I really don't have a 2nd! Go Magic!!!!

I am tied with the Bob Cats and the Wizards. The Bob Cats because they match up well with the Lakers and Lakers really do not have an answer for them. I like the Wizards because the are effective against the CAVS and they also make James look bad.