Sign in to follow this  
TragicFan

Inside Information UPDATE pg.34 [Antoine Walker?]

If we had foyle on the bench, as a vet, we could have any one so I could see us working out walker for a 3rd to 4th string player... injured list type... he is a big that can shoot and dribble... no more then the vm...

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDOLPHIN:

tragicfan hasnt gotten anything right, i think he is moldy_hobo behind this and hes messing everything up so we will appreciate moldy_hobo more

haha don't bring me into this s**t

Well...Toine has to pay off those gambling debts somehow, right? lol

Too late!

I heard off some guy in the Northern Territory, where they don't have internet, that he head through his spirit talks with their elder gods that the Magic were going to receive Kirk Hinrich fro the Chicago Bulls in exchange for a coke and a smile.

Otis had previously rejected their offer of a Pepsi, saying he prefers the taste.

Davis Stern has agreed to this trade, though it violates many salary cap and exchange rules because Otis agreed to allow him a small part in his next rap video.

The Orlando Magic have stated that the Coke will be sorely missed by the organization and that we wish it the best in its future endeavors.

Guys I have inside info that we may not get CJ Watson, Raymond Felton, Jason Williams, or Antoine Walker, but we may get someone else for the vet minimum.

michael-jordan-r.jpg

Here is my source

I THINK WE CAN GET HIM IN AN S&T FOR JJ AND THROW IN AJ, WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?!?!?!11!!!1!

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

Guys I have inside info that we may not get CJ Watson, Raymond Felton, Jason Williams, or Antoine Walker, but we may get someone else for the vet minimum.

michael-jordan-r.jpg

Here is my source

I THINK WE CAN GET HIM IN AN S&T FOR JJ AND THROW IN AJ, WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?!?!?!11!!!1!

Excellent song choice. The ballad of mine-no, all of our lives.

quote:
Originally posted by moldy_hobo:

quote:

tragicfan hasnt gotten anything right, i think he is moldy_hobo behind this and hes messing everything up so we will appreciate moldy_hobo more

WELCOME BACK SIR!!!

quote:
Originally posted by moldy_hobo:

quote:

i'm sorry moldy_hobo sir, i love you, please drop some knowledge on us, peons

This has gone way off-topic now, and that some posts are not tolerable as we do not allow posters to offend fellow posters in the forum.

Please take inside information for what it is worth. And like Tragic said "don't shoot the messenger"

Thank you.