Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

5 most hated to ever put on Blue and White

5. Carlos Arroyo...not really for anything Carlos did but for all his fans thinking he was better then Jameer.

4. Kelvin Cato..have you ever talked to this guy? I met him 3 times and he was a total jerk!

3. Chris Gatling...if for no other reason he was the first one to wear Nick Anderson's #25!

2. Isaac Austin...after we gave him a nice contract he got fat and lazy, he should have been a key piece with Penny,Nick,DA and Ho Grant, instead he spent all his cash at the buffet.

1. Doug Christie, hands down the biggest baby in our teams history! He showed us bone spurs!

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

This guy-

ronyseikaly.jpg

ronyseikaly.jpg

ronyseikaly.jpg

ronyseikaly.jpg

ronyseikaly.jpg

Because he married-

ElsaBenitez.jpg

Are you freakin serious? How the hell did he pull that one off?

$$$

they divorced in 2005. still hate him?

Wow, 5 just isn't enough

PG - Stevie Franchise - backup Tyronn Lue(ser)

SG - Jerryl Sasser - backup Reece Gaines

SF - Doug (my wife has my balls in a jar) Christie - backup Todd Lichti

PF - Fran (my fiancee has my balls ...)Vazquez - backup Anthony Avent

C - Ike (I got the big contract, where's the buffet) Austin - backup Darko (I have too much talent to be such a loser)Milicic

Coach - Brian Hill

GM - John (hockey puck) Weisbrod

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

yeah Tmac leaving hurt. BUt at the time it's understandable. He was being a little *****, but are you guys really going to hold that against him? It's not like he wont anything from it, so I still love the Mac.

Him requesting a trade hurts, but come on, he was in his prime and our team was pretty bad (while he was on it). It's not like he requested a trade after his second year with the Magic and deciding "this team isnt going anywhere".

I hated Tmac at the time, but I let it go cuz it was great while he was here. It's more waht we got out of the trade which sucks.

I am over it but havent forgotten. they asked about my 5 most hated players and he is there... He quit when we where paying him MAX MONEY... It was not our fault or the magic fault or hills fault that Hill got hurt... He quit on us and let the magic down... The funny part is that T.Mac wanted to play with a big and now we have the best...Plus, now, T.Mac is still in the same situation as he was with the magic... Karma is a motherfreaker...

ya it is. I did feel like Tmac was always lazy tho. Like was he incapable of hitting the gym? or hustling out a play. His attitude was annoying.

With such athleticism, pure shot, and good defense you'd think Tmac would have gotten somewhere.

Like past the first round...

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

Like was he incapable of hitting the gym?

Actually, he used to work out at Celebration Health Fitness Center (where I am a member). I used to see him there...especially after he started having his back problems.

The dude was an ******* in person (from my own experience)...thats all that needs to be said about that.

Regardless, you are right. I am not arguing with you.

quote:

His attitude was annoying.

No doubt about that.

Edit: And may he never make it out of the 1st round.

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

This is to easy

1.PG- Jameer Nelson second worst point to ever put on the an Oralndo Magic uniform next to Nick Anderson.

For this absurdly stupid remark you should be permanently banned from this forum. Even if you don't like Jameer there clearly have been much worse point guards in a Magic uniform. Hell, Reece Gaines was supposed to be a point guard and the Magic probably would have cut him in the preseason if he weren't a first round pick.

Secondly, and this is the part that is unforgivable, Nick Anderson was never a point guard. I honestly can't think of any reason why you would know who Nick Anderson was and yet think he was a point guard. I may have a stroke tonight trying to figure it out.

Third, Unless you hate Nick Anderson because of the missed free throws (which makes some sense because you apparently hate Courtney Lee now), I don't get why you would hate Nick Anderson either. He's been nothing but a class act in the community and always played hard when he was a player. Not to mention, at least two of the most memorable moments in Magic history were plays made by Nick.

In summary, you sir, suck for make my head hurt this much.

You gotta feel for Tmac tho. Since Karma is constantly sticking it in his a**.

He ditches Toronto to be the go to guy somewhere else. Yes it helped him to be a superstar player for a few years. But if he would have stayed in Toronto he would have had a dynasty and possibly rings with Vince. And if Tmac would have stayed in Toronto I'm sure Vince would have too. That means. Vince, Tmac, Bosh all on the same team. So he leaves Toronto, and nothing happens in Orlando. Barely got him anywhere, no help.

Then he gets impatient with us and ditches Orlando to seek a better team. Understandable, but di*k move. We get nothing in return. He sits on his high horse, thinking with Yao and the gang hes finally gonna get out of the first round. Wrong. Injuries. Etc. Now coming into the 2k10 season were all thinkin, Rockets seem scary with Yao, Artest, Brooks, Tmac, Battier, Scola... Wrong. Yao is gone for season. Artest leaves. Oh..have fun Tmac with that team.

^so he ditches to find a "Big Man". Yet he left Bosh and Dwight who all flourished into top players.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Mac Man:

This is to easy

1.PG- Jameer Nelson second worst point to ever put on the an Oralndo Magic uniform next to Nick Anderson.

For this absurdly stupid remark you should be permanently banned from this forum. Even if you don't like Jameer there clearly have been much worse point guards in a Magic uniform. Hell, Reece Gaines was supposed to be a point guard and the Magic probably would have cut him in the preseason if he weren't a first round pick.

Secondly, and this is the part that is unforgivable, Nick Anderson was never a point guard. I honestly can't think of any reason why you would know who Nick Anderson was and yet think he was a point guard. I may have a stroke tonight trying to figure it out.

Third, Unless you hate Nick Anderson because of the missed free throws (which makes some sense because you apparently hate Courtney Lee now), I don't get why you would hate Nick Anderson either. He's been nothing but a class act in the community and always played hard when he was a player. Not to mention, at least two of the most memorable moments in Magic history were plays made by Nick.

In summary, you sir, suck for make my head hurt this much.

I never take Mac Man seriously. In my opinion, he's a troll. If you hate Nick Anderson, you aren't a Magic fan. If I called someone like this a restard....it would be a compliment.

PG - Arroyo

SG - Stevie Franchise

SF - T-Mac

PF - Pat Garrity

C - ummm...probably Shaq

honorable mentions: JJ Redick, Fran Vasquez, Doug Christie, Jeryl Sasser, Andersen Varejao, John Weisbrod(sp?), Brian Hill, Johnny Davis

I spread my hate around evenly. lol.

quote:
Tmac was always lazy tho. Like was he incapable of hitting the gym? or hustling out a play. His attitude was annoying.

With such athleticism, pure shot, and good defense you'd think Tmac would have gotten somewhere.

Like past the first round...

You can toss that bull**** around all you want, but the fact is Tmac was one of the top 3 players in the league during his domination with the Magic. He almost single-handedly led the team past what would be a a championship squad.

You may have been 11-years old at the time, but offensively, Tmac was the most impressive player the Magic have ever had.