Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

5 most hated to ever put on Blue and White

So here's how we do it boys and girls. We already have our fav players going up but that's not really that interesting... So lets get into the real fun here and start picking who you hated the most to ever play for this organization. Bonus points if you do one for each position!!!

Besides... it's not like we have to many threads going on here.

PG- Steve Francis. I don't think this could be any more obvious.

SG- Tracy McGrady. Screw you Me-Mac. Your most memorable moment here will be kicking the ball into the stands. Twice.

SF- Doug Christie. I know the overwhelming favorite here will be G. Hill but I got too much respect for the man. So I will go Doug, because **** that trade STILL makes no sense.

PF- Drew Gooden. I just really don't like him. I think he is one of the biggest wastes of talent out there. Unless you compare him to...

C- Darko Milicic. No I'm not gonna hate on the Diesel here. This space is specially reserved for one of the top busts ever in the NBA draft and poster boy for maybe we should stay away from finesse European big men.

So let the hate begin!!!!

So here's how we do it boys and girls. We already have our fav players going up but that's not really that interesting... So lets get into the real fun here and start picking who you hated the most to ever play for this organization. Bonus points if you do one for each position!!!

Besides... it's not like we have to many threads going on here.

PG- Steve Francis. I don't think this could be any more obvious.

SG- Tracy McGrady. Screw you Me-Mac. Your most memorable moment here will be kicking the ball into the stands. Twice.

SF- Doug Christie. I know the overwhelming favorite here will be G. Hill but I got too much respect for the man. So I will go Doug, because **** that trade STILL makes no sense.

PF- Drew Gooden. I just really don't like him. I think he is one of the biggest wastes of talent out there. Unless you compare him to...

C- Darko Milicic. No I'm not gonna hate on the Diesel here. This space is specially reserved for one of the top busts ever in the NBA draft and poster boy for maybe we should stay away from finesse European big men.

So let the hate begin!!!!

Doug Christie........hated. I liked the Steve Francis days. I also liked Darko too. He just needs a confidence boost. He just looks out of it most of the time. I hate Fran more than any other Magic player that existed.