Sign in to follow this  
Blackhennie

Why rush a PG, when we have this... Smoking Update 07/30

Ya its tpe time if meer goes down and send meer sailing if its another long injury, we proved we can win without him last year. I've been real high on barnes and bass for the past few years, glad we got em, even though barnes is prolly a 1yr rental. I heard barnes was on a bit of a shooting slump last year, hope that's in the past, he should get a lot of good looks here.

Barnes ain't playing point at all. Not unless for the last possession of a quarter where he is the 1st option, which is unlikely to happen.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Barnes ain't playing point at all. Not unless for the last possession of a quarter where he is the 1st option, which is unlikely to happen.

Fair enough... But barnes has played some point-forward... we will see when the season starts...

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

Here is a line up that has not been talked about. Matt barnes at point-forward, if needed (If nelson went down)...We used a similar line up last year with turk/lee but I feel carter/barnes is better... I feel that a lot of people don't realize how skilled barnes is as a player...

A foreseeable line up we could use is

D12

Lewis

Barnes (point-forward)

Carter (backup handler)

MP

What are your thoughts?

Check his handle in this video... He has played some point-forward with the warrior... and started guard with the suns... He has handle with both right and left hand and he is mainly a lefty... Barnes is also a very good passer...

Barnes Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_OosSMj50Y

Barnes as a pg you are joking and if not what have you been smoking. BTW is that before his first T or after. Just wondering.

Any 3rd pg would be better even Marcus Williams oops he has been signed well there are several D-League pg's out there better then Barnes.

Taking the ball out of the hands of 4 allstars in order to give a roleplayer a much larger role in the offense doesn't make any sense to me. We have enough playmakers without relying on Matt Barnes to set up the offense.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Taking the ball out of the hands of 4 allstars in order to give a roleplayer a much larger role in the offense doesn't make any sense to me. We have enough playmakers without relying on Matt Barnes to set up the offense.

if nelson went down, then you would only have 3 all-stars, vince is best off ball and being aggressive offensively scoring and d12 and lewis are not bring the ball up...

This is only in emergencies

barnes is a very good pass and very good passer but It was only a thought

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

Here is a line up that has not been talked about. Matt barnes at point-forward, if needed (If nelson went down)...We used a similar line up last year with turk/lee but I feel carter/barnes is better... I feel that a lot of people don't realize how skilled barnes is as a player...

A foreseeable line up we could use is

D12

Lewis

Barnes (point-forward)

Carter (backup handler)

MP

What are your thoughts?

Check his handle in this video... He has played some point-forward with the warrior... and started guard with the suns... He has handle with both right and left hand and he is mainly a lefty... Barnes is also a very good passer...

Barnes Video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_OosSMj50Y

Barnes as a pg you are joking and if not what have you been smoking. BTW is that before his first T or after. Just wondering.

Any 3rd pg would be better even Marcus Williams oops he has been signed well there are several D-League pg's out there better then Barnes.

me and your mom smoked some pcp to dream of a comment to reply back to you, but we got side tracked... sorry...

btw... d league players would not be consisted for a starting job on our team but barnes is because he has the talent level to do so...

barnes played some point-foward with the warriors and played guard with the suns... As much a people talk about jj playing point, barnes has much more of a chance and has done so... Barnes would play playmaker before jj...

Just my opinion...

But we are still smoking so I got to go... Ill tell your mom you said hey...

Call me crazy but I think Redick would do fine as a limited minute PG. He can handle the ball, is a scoring threat and plays with energy when he is in there which is what you want.

quote:
Originally posted by orlandomike:

Call me crazy but I think Redick would do fine as a limited minute PG. He can handle the ball, is a scoring threat and plays with energy when he is in there which is what you want.

your not crazy cuz u and about half this board think that