Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

What we have done is all "a wash"

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by yeahright:

Hahahaha look at all those homers.

Almost as biased as the average user here.

Seriously, most fans are going to be positive, especially fans of a contender that is trying hard to get better. They want to believe Hedo > Carter just as much as Magic-fans want to believe Carter > Hedo. The truth will only be known when they meet again in the playoffs, if at all..

Talking matchups I am most anxious about Shaq. Sure he is old and no true match for Howard anymore but he might get him in foul trouble earlier than we'd like. He'd be banging him a lot harder than Z.

lol No actually you're kinda wrong. Vince IS better than Hedo. Far better... It's not a "homer" idea, its just the flat out truth. Vince is better than Hedo. I don't understand how this ever got to be a comparison.

Yes he is the better player but we're talking about the matchup right? How many dunks will Carter get on LeBron you think? [insert Jordan Crawford joke]

It's a comparison because he's pretty much the successor. Like duh. Hell why would we compare Shaq to Z?

quote:
But seriously that Cav thread is just another proof that all Cavs fans are little children.

It's also kind of funny, how our team was just an "OK" team to start the season last year, now they are god like, and we are unbelievable for breaking it apart.

If it makes you feel good to think that.

And endlessly repeat the few silly posts that are part of the thread of rival fans. Yeah that's not childish at all.

6'3 Delonte West is the best defender in the league right now. He locks down Vince Carter, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, heck he'd in keep Lebron scoreless.

Hedo Turkoglu though.... nobdody can check Hidayet, nobody.

quote:
Originally posted by Passenger57:

Do the Magic have to go over to China again this year in preseason to hand it to the Cavaliers again? Kind of curious, as I recall we've owned them the past few preseasons (and the past couple of regular seasons and the playoffs, but who's counting)...

LOL, like your name.

Originally posted by NotByChoice:

6'3 Delonte West is the best defender in the league right now. He locks down Vince Carter, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, heck he'd in keep Lebron scoreless.

Because their all to bust trying to avoid the herp

quote:
by KingQuis(Momma There Goes That Man:

Ryan Anderson is pretty much they same player Hedo was. He has range, and Carter is an upgrade for Lee. Matt Barnes is gonna be very productive for them, him and pietrus are gonna make that bench strong. Bass is way better than Battie will ever be. I think they got better, they have a real PF now, and they still have shooters

There were only two intelligent posts in that entire thread. Everyone else there are homers...obviously. That was sad.

my iq is now shot ive lost 10 mins of my life i should of just passed over this thread but instead i made a bad move so i should suggest somthing...

we should stay away from cavfanatic they have no clue and post saying west beating vc and hedo was our leader were posted by idots who have no clue and dont understand magic basketball and how to win big games without the refs loving lebron and favouring him.

we should not worry about who is better us or cleveland as we just beat them in a series to win the east so till we get to face them again we are the best its now up to them to swallow that pill and suck up the fact that we are better than them.

well thats my vent over and i feel a lot better thank you

quote:
they have all the pieces for a championship team but they lost one important part - hedo. he is the one that makes that team much, much better because he is the smartest magic last year next to svg. .

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah....

quote:
Originally posted by Mooooooooooves:

quote:
they have all the pieces for a championship team but they lost one important part - hedo. he is the one that makes that team much, much better because he is the smartest magic last year next to svg. .

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah....

LlllllllllllOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl