Sign in to follow this  
lemonice1

Would you still root for the Magic if they moved cities?

Purely hypothetical and certainly won't happen but... would you still root for the Magic if they moved to a different city?

The ONLY circumstance I would still root for the Magic is if they moved to Las Vegas! They could still keep the name Magic and it would give me an excuse to visit Vegas more often.

Purely hypothetical and certainly won't happen but... would you still root for the Magic if they moved to a different city?

The ONLY circumstance I would still root for the Magic is if they moved to Las Vegas! They could still keep the name Magic and it would give me an excuse to visit Vegas more often.

I would but they would become 2nd favorite to whatever city I move to. If they stay in Orlando, they will always be #1.

No I would not cheer for the Magic any more. I would be to upset that they left, it would never be the same.

My second team is the Knicks, because my family is all from New York, so I followed them when I was younger.

The worst part about the Magic moving is me becoming a Knick fan again!!! God help my soul.

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

I would but they would become 2nd favorite to whatever city I move to. If they stay in Orlando, they will always be #1.

Nyce, you may be the only one on these boards who would be happy if they became the Kansas City Magic, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

Nyce, you may be the only one on these boards who would be happy if they became the Kansas City Magic, lol.

i wouldnt mind it either...hehehe

it would be nice not having to travel 1900 miles to see a magic game...

As a fan from across the globe location shouldn't mean much but for many years they are known to me as the team from Orlando.

There is no way I would continue to support this team if they leave town. I am 23 and for the last 20 years I have loved the magic with all my heart. If they left Orlando it would not be the same. Im not sure who i would root for maybe Miami? it almost makes me sick thinking about it. I have the Magic logo tatted on my back. If the left they would go from being my fav team to my most hated team overnight. GO ORLANDO MAGIC!

I don't even live in Orlando and have never been there it would definitely be hard rooting for a team that didn't say Orlando in front in blue and white, plus I think the Orena is one of the loudest in the league especially when the team is good.

that's the one negative towards a new arena the fans are further from the floor, many of the old school arenas like ours allow for more of a fan factor I hope they can preserve that with a new building.

quote:
Im not sure who i would root for maybe Miami? it almost makes me sick thinking about it.

ouch!

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:

LOL, not really man; I hate it here. I plan on moving very soon. The Magic moving here after I move would cause me to root AGAINST the team, lol.