Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Shaq shocked by Courtney Lee being traded

Lee will be a star ONLY because Orlando traded him. He has all the tools to do it, but with so many stars already here he would always be the third or fourth option. I love C.Lee to death and hopes he blossoms in NJ or wherever he goes in the future.

I think Ryan Anderson has more upside than Lee. He is taller, younger,and plays a position of higher need. Courtney was raved about because he was a 4 yr polshed/finished player, it wasnt his upside so much as you knew what you were getting, albeit a limited ceiling.

Lee has potential to be like kevin martin. great player, scores well, is not a star tho. in fact has not made an all-star game. Vince carter... possible hall of famer.

im excited about ryan anderson tho. he looks very solid and a good character kid.

i don't even care if this is coming from Shaq. All along i had this feeling that he was gona be big one day. Last year he started in The Finals as a rookie..think of the list of players who have done that..i can't name any at the moment. When i heard we traded for Carter, i was ecstatic until i heard Lee was involved in the trade. The fact that Shaq is saying this doesn't make any impact on how i feel nor does it bring more credibility to my opinion. I do believe though, Lee has what it takes to become a genuine All-Star.

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

come on guys dont hate, if he had said that stuff about lee before we traded him everyone would of been agreeing with him

lee will be great, i just hope ryan anderson can make it not feel so bad watching lee be as good as we thought he could be

Thats the point, Shaq didnt say sh** before the trade about Lee now he wants to say what he thinks about the trade. That guy is starting to look like a old grumpy motherf*****

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

The Cavs will be destroyed in the playoffs.

cavs will destroy the magic in the playoffs....CAN'T WAIT.

hahahahha funny man right here

quote:
Originally posted by cavsfan4life06:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

The Cavs will be destroyed in the playoffs.

cavs will destroy the magic in the playoffs....CAN'T WAIT.

and you took the time to register all to add nothing you fail big time troll

i agree with shaq on this one

i didnt like the fact that we traded lee even tho him vc play the same spot and i can understand why it was done i just pray he wont be a magic killer

quote:
Originally posted by DontPushMe:

come on guys dont hate, if he had said that stuff about lee before we traded him everyone would of been agreeing with him

lee will be great, i just hope ryan anderson can make it not feel so bad watching lee be as good as we thought he could be

This.