Originally posted by magicfan83:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Could you imagine? J.J., A.J., and C.J.

LMAO!

trade for aj price and jj hickson too

Don't forget C.J Giles. If MJ wasn't going for ownership of the bobcats we could probably get him on staff.

DJ Strawberry?

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by wowski:

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Moldy :-) .... you crack me up! You actually go on the boards! You may officially be the first Magic player to do so ... :-) Welcome to the Magic, Brandon ... or should I say Hobo??? ;-)

fo REAL?

Yeah seriously Fishy... whats that all about?

yup u caught me (get it....last name Bass)

but seriously fishy what the he_ll

quote:
Originally posted by moldy_hobo:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by wowski:

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

Moldy :-) .... you crack me up! You actually go on the boards! You may officially be the first Magic player to do so ... :-) Welcome to the Magic, Brandon ... or should I say Hobo??? ;-)

fo REAL?

Yeah seriously Fishy... whats that all about?

yup u caught me (get it....last name Bass)

but seriously fishy what the he_ll

Uh.... Im confused?

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

why do people CARE about paying Gortat $$$ to play backup minutes? Who gives a F. are YOU paying the tax? Man, if Owners don't mind spending to make the best possible, so be it.

WELCOME BACK TAT

Thank you nyce!!!!!!

We should't HAVE to play Dwight 40 minutes a night because we have no quality player behind him, we can find minutes for Gortat at PF, this is what baffles me people think Bass is a better fit for us.

***? Gortat rebounds better, defends better, blocks shots better, and can play center, which Bass cannot do

Agreed, because Dwight plays only 75% of the game (36 minutes). That 12 minutes a game Gortat would play at Center, plus another 10 at Power Forward would make us tough. Without him, we really will spread Dwight thin. We actually need Gortat and one more Center like Ratliff.

does gortat pay you by the post/thread to ride his junk so much?

Yep I am his personal junk assistant.

WELCOME BACK TAT!!!

So I gather you don't want to see this:

"The Mavericks were hoping to re-sign Bass, but ran out of money and playing time with the acquisition of Shawn Marion. Coincidentally, Dallas is expected to soon get restricted free agent center Marcin Gortat from Orlando; paperwork is going through on an offer sheet that the Magic are expected not to match."

Brandon Bass is a great player, this is a quality sign. A great off season so far.

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

This is exciting. We finally get that legit PF in the mold of a Udonis Haslem that we can play along side Dwight.

not to nitpick, but Bass will be 10 times better than Haslem, who's an average player at best. These two players do not even resemble each other other than they play the same position

I don't get what the love with Haslem is on this forum. Almost as bad as those who can't wait until Fran(kestain) and his girlfriend decide to come over (here's to hoping that never happens)

Bass makes the possible loss of Gortat a little easier to swallow

moldy hobo is totally Chris Curran. He was just lucky Basskin Rebounds signed today. Book it.

This may be our best offseason, as far as I can remember.

We lost Hedo and Gortat, but replaced them with a quality, young starter, and a veteran score-from-anywhere player in Carter.

Can we officially stop the Otis-bashing now? This team is set up with a young core that's going to be good for a while.