Sign in to follow this  
Diplo

Rasheed Commits to Celtics

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

There is nothing wrong with people living in a fantasy world,I do sometimes, but the truth is we aren't gonna have near as good a team as last year's, we got the MLE to sign like 5players, and you think were gonna get something better than d league players?

I need to smoke some o that s--t to, cause I don't think so!

We need to quit living in a fantasy world? Every summer you propose at least 10 idiotic lopsided trades. You are the king of unrealistic.

I can't lie. I'm pretty disappointed. Not only do we miss out on the piece that I think would have put us over the top but he goes to the Celtics. If Dwight doesn't drastically improve his post offense the Magic are going to have a lot of trouble with the Celtics.

This clearly isn't the end of the world. There are a lot of other quality options out there. It may work out for the best. Bass is clearly a better long term option. Perhaps, if we sign him, his production may spike with extended minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

The Celtics are scary and they don't have match up problems with us.

Last season w/o KG and Wallace they took us to 7 games.

Nobody questions their hearts, especially KG, but are the bodies still willing? And Pierce and Allen are another year older as well. The only young player they have is Rondo and there has been a lot of reports this summer that he could be a problem. We should be wary of them but not scared.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Frank'N'Beans:

There is nothing wrong with people living in a fantasy world,I do sometimes, but the truth is we aren't gonna have near as good a team as last year's, we got the MLE to sign like 5players, and you think were gonna get something better than d league players?

I need to smoke some o that s--t to, cause I don't think so!

We need to quit living in a fantasy world? Every summer you propose at least 10 idiotic lopsided trades. You are the king of unrealistic.

I can't lie. I'm pretty disappointed. Not only do we miss out on the piece that I think would have put us over the top but he goes to the Celtics. If Dwight doesn't drastically improve his post offense the Magic are going to have a lot of trouble with the Celtics.

This clearly isn't the end of the world. There are a lot of other quality options out there. It may work out for the best. Bass is clearly a better long term option. Perhaps, if we sign him, his production may spike with extended minutes.

Bass will surprise

quote:
Originally posted by Mastermind:

quote:

Nobody questions their hearts, especially KG, but are the bodies still willing? And Pierce and Allen are another year older as well. The only young player they have is Rondo and there has been a lot of reports this summer that he could be a problem. We should be wary of them but not scared.

yeah, people say VC is old, Pierce is turning 32 this year too.

quote:

That's all fine and dandy, we didn't have Jameer either. I doubt we see the same KG we saw last season before his injury for the 2009/2010 campaign, there's no telling how well his knee is.

Despite the decline in most of Sheed's game, one aspect has remained constant, and that's his ability to defend in the post, so Boston HAS become a more difficult match-up for us.

We're offering Bass the starting job, are we not? I doubt he wants to back up Dirk for the rest of his career, and New Orleans will start West regardless, so that may very well end up being a deal-breaker.

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

Why dont we go after LEE!!!!!!!!!!

we can't afford him. the knicks just offer him $7m per year, and he turned it down.