Sign in to follow this  
DontPushMe

When do we find out about our Summer League team? UPDATE pg2: ryan anderson on team

Anyone who has been on this site a while knows my feelings towards Richard Hendrix. Huge pick-up for the summer league team. Could see him sticking on the roster as insurance at PF.

I think Russell Robinson and Hendrix stick... i like both of those guys...

only way we don't keep Robinson is if we get a Point in a sign in trade or keep wilks, only because of wilks experience in our system but i think Robinson's a better talent.

Redick, if he's on the SL team. will scorch these scrubs.

By the by, are the SL games gonna be broadcast on the net, like last year? Or am I thinking of something else, like my sex-tape with a homeless woman dressed like Spider-Man?

"Cocaine is a hell of a drug..."

Didn't See this Posted.

quote:

Orlando Magic invite Carlos Cabezas

As announced in the player's official website the NBA finalists made an offer to Cabezas to take part in their Summer Camp in Florida in order to try and get a contract in the NBA.

The invitation was sent last Thursday via email, in which the Orlando Magic's General Manager Otis Smith offered Cabezas the spot in the camp.

"I am very happy about this, because it comes from a team with high aspirations. It is not a new interest by them. They've been interested in me for a couple of years, but i was under contract and it was not possible. This offer is exciting, but i remain calm." said the spanish player.

This invitation doesn't mean of course that he is going to take part since the player is evaluating every proposal even from other teams in Europe.

In case Cabezas leaves Unicaja, the club is rumored to have set eyes on Albert Oliver.

http://www.talkbasket.net/news...-carlos-cabezas.html