Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Magic Trade For Vince Carter [Updated: Pics in Magic Jersey]

If this trade happens it will be without a doubt the best move the Magic and Otis have EVER made. The Rafer trade and now VC. Otis keep drinking whatever your drinking. I never thought I would say this. "Otis you are THE MAN"

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

Didn't see this one coming. And don't think for one minute that I'm happy. I really do hate to see Courtney go. Alston outlived his usefulness. Battie was a goner. But on the other hand, JJ should get lucky #4 now that Battie is gone.

I didn't think about that... JJ can go back to his proper number... Then shard can get his number 7 back. If hedo stays work out whoever keeps #15 (maybe hedo can go back to his old 5 he had back at the kings... did he have a diff number with the spurs?)

although... i dont know if i want that... I like my Lewis #9 Jersey... But I doubt magic management would have a problem with it. New jersey sales like a mother.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

All that says is he shoots game winners a bunch.

Ummm.....why is this a problem?

sry, shoots as in attempts. his shooting % on game winners as of the production of that article was 30% Hedos was 50% but with something like 26 less attempts

quote:

Didn't see this one coming. And don't think for one minute that I'm happy. I really do hate to see Courtney go. Alston outlived his usefulness. Battie was a goner. But on the other hand, JJ should get lucky #4 now that Battie is gone.

Maybe JJ can shoot better with #4

quote:
Originally posted by crisby pancakes:

This is redickulous i nip out for a meal and come back to 22 pages of this gigantic trade and on top of that i find out Michael Jackson has died, I actually think im going to suffer from heart failure!!

i know i found out about this trade and MJ within seconds of each other on the radio.. i was in shock for the whole drive home.

I already used to get Dwight and Pietrus mixed up sometimes on the court with those blue sleeves. Now Vince is going to confuse me too. I can't wait to see the sort of high flying dunks we could have next year with Dwight, Peaches, Vince and Rash--wait, can he dunk?

quote:

I don't think anyone was ready for this, in fact espn and everybody else is scrambling for info!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Amazing how far Courtney Lee has dropped as a player in the last few pages.

You know how this board works. Its like the stock market....full of wild swings.

I find it very interesting that the Carter/Lewis debate from a few years ago has come full circle. How could any of us have seen this coming then?