Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Dwight will be on Jimmy Fallon show tonight at 12:30

*SPOILERS! Want to see what happened on Youtube or somethin', then don't read!!*

It was very, VERY funny. Jimmy Fallon treated Dwight well, talking about his record 9 block game in the finals, and showing his original Superman dunk.

Jimmy gave Dwight and the Magic credit for a great season, even though they lost to the Lakers. He asked him why he would sit out there and watch the Lakers celebrate, and Dwight mention that his high school coach made him and his teammates watch their opponents celebrate a championship. Then him and his high school team came back and won it all the next year.

Dwight said "this really hurts, but you know, I want to be on that podium for next year. So I got a lot of motivation for next season."

Dwight said his "trainer" (Ewing?) is going everywhere he goes this summer. Basically said he's going to work non-stop.

They talked about Dwight being on the cover of NBA Live '10, and Jimmy showed Dwight an XBOX 360 case of the game. Dwight hadn't seen it up close until then, and he got really excited about it, calling it "tight," lol.

They briefly talked about the basketball camps that Dwight runs in the summer. He gave DwightHoward.com a cheap plug real quick.

Then Jimmy challenged Dwight to a free throw shooting contest (mini-balls with like a sort of skiball setup). Dwight pulled out a Superman cape and then actually put it on Jimmy for the contest, really funny stuff. It was a cape that Dwight's worn before. Also Jimmy put on the goofiest sneakers ever with reflective mirrors all around them.

Jimmy: "We should walk around the city like this." LOL.

Dwight asked if he could just dunk, but Jimmy said no, you'd break the whole thing in half. (LOL!) Jimmy got on a hot, bank-it-in stretch. Once Dwight knocked his ball about five feet away, and then Jimmy picked it up and dunked it. Finally with about 10 seconds to go, Dwight walked over next to Jimmy's rim and just swatted away the last five shots or so that Jimmy took, rofl.

Then they went to commercial, and when they came back Fallon pouted at Dwight and said "You blocked me. I think that was a record." Then Dwight said, "That was ten!" LOL and then Dwight slid down the couch to make way for the next guest, and that was about it.

All and all, Dwight did a great job of showcasing his personality.

I heard that d12 had dinner that night with nate robinson in ny and then nate posted on twitter sayin wat yall think of superman and kyrptonate playin together or something like that. does anybody know what im talkin about. maybe he could be a scorer off the bench.

quote:
Originally posted by BakoMagic:

I heard that d12 had dinner that night with nate robinson in ny and then nate posted on twitter sayin wat yall think of superman and kyrptonate playin together or something like that. does anybody know what im talkin about. maybe he could be a scorer off the bench.

From Lil' Nate's twitter:

quote:
what yall think about superman and kryptonate on the same court

quote:
me and dwight have this new idea that we will share with twitters but u guys have to follow both of us to find out what it is....

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by BakoMagic:

I wonder what this is all about?

From Lil' Nate's twitter:

quote:
what yall think about superman and kryptonate on the same court

quote:
me and dwight have this new idea that we will share with twitters but u guys have to follow both of us to find out what it is....