Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Dwight Howard

quote:
Originally posted by datmagic:

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

you guys are a bunch of homos...if she even talked to you in a bar you would cream yourselves.

oh...and considering most of you talking **** on her probably think natalie "ratface" portman is teh hawt, it makes me question your manhood.

natalie "ratface" portman (bald) > Dwight baby mama (dooling with long hair)

EDIT

portman= most overrated celebrity EVER. I think she has a touch of retard face and her body is very unimpressive.

quote:

quote:

quote:

you guys are a bunch of homos...if she even talked to you in a bar you would cream yourselves.

oh...and considering most of you talking **** on her probably think natalie "ratface" portman is teh hawt, it makes me question your manhood.

EDIT

portman= most overrated celebrity EVER. I think she has a touch of retard face and her body is very unimpressive.

LOL. Dwight baby mama is like that bad dream you have, where your with your dream girl and you doing your thing then her face changes into your best friends face leaving you scarred for a long.......

never happened to me though.

quote:

quote:

quote:

EDIT

natalie-portman.jpg

This is a retard face?!!!! Ypu my friend are crazy!!!!

quote:

Seeing that you go to FSU I'm sad that you think this way, because I could find two dozen females at last call at any bar in Tallahassee on any given school night that put this chick to shame.

I'm not saying she's completely unattractive, but not superstar NBA worthy.