Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

Nelson not expected to play tonight...

quote:
Originally posted by ALPHA OMEGA theEND forOtis:

Otis is stupid enough to prevent this from happening. It is my opinion that we need to have Jameer active just in case but stupid Gm otis said no.

Stupid?????????? Wow!!!!

To be quite honest, Otis Smith is the man.

And if he's not ready, than he's not ready, but let's hope he is, because we could use his help.

As for AJ, I trust him and believe in him as well.

GO MAGIC!!

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

To be quite honest, Otis Smith is the man.

And if he's not ready, than he's not ready, but let's hope he is, because we could use his help.

As for AJ, I trust him and believe in him as well.

GO MAGIC!!

Well said, and if you need more proof as to the affects of rushing a player back on the court...."TO SOON" just ask hmmmmmm...let's say Grant Hill, and think about the years of good service that situation cost us!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by ALPHA OMEGA theEND forOtis:

Otis is stupid enough to prevent this from happening. It is my opinion that we need to have Jameer active just in case but stupid Gm otis said no.

What a clown, I mean seriously, what has he done for us lately?

giving the historical news feed by the sentinel sports writers, I'll wait till i see Jameer in a suit tonight before I make a judgement.

Am I the only one who is kind of indifferent on this situation? If he plays, good. If he doesn't, fine. We've played well enough to advance to the NBA Finals in his absence, so it really doesn't make a difference to me. I just hope whoever plays wins for us.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Am I the only one who is kind of indifferent on this situation? If he plays, good. If he doesn't, fine. We've played well enough to advance to the NBA Finals in his absence, so it really doesn't make a difference to me. I just hope whoever plays wins for us.

+1

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

+1

I can line up with this!!

+2