Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Lebron said "Hedo is a all-star to him"

The more loaded the Magic sound the less shame he feels for the way they are handling his team.

I hate the cavs, i hate the cavs fans, i hate their players, and i hate their coaches.

But i love lebron. Dudes awesome nuff said. He respects other players and speaks the truth when he talks.

LeBron can drive me nuts on the court because everything he does comes natural for him and he makes it seem so easy.

But I can not hate the guy because he's very humble and he won't bark at people like a certain bald dog we see in a sig here above.

I respect him alot more than anyone else on the Cavs.

He is an all-star caliber player. Listen to what opposing players and coaches say and they all have high praise for Hedo. Has he had the best season? No, but lots of players go through slumps. Look at Shard he played horrible after the all-star break up to game 3 vs Philly. Hedo is vital to this team and the guy is a winner. Are their better players? Yes, but not for this team and the way it plays.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

It doesn't work like that.

It will win Lebron becomes "President of the Galaxy."

maybe since bron bron said this, and the NBA does whatever he wants it means hedo will make the all star game next year.

i personally think he should just be given control of the dunk contest after the changes he recommended for next year. Only two dunk attempts, no more nobodies only stars. Said he wanted Dwight, Kobe, and D-Wade in there so it could be like back in the old days of the contest.