Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan83

Golden State

Is anyone else pleased as punch by the way Golden State is handling Dallas? I'm no Golden State fan by any means, the only team I root for is Orlando. However, Dallas has been so ****y all season, talking about how they want the championship this year. I don't like how they said "Miami didn't win the championship, we lost it." They may feel that way but you don't say it. Be Men and admit you got beat. You should never try to discount what another team did. Now they have the best record in the NBA and an 8th seed is mopping the floor with them! I LOVE THE PLAYOFFS!

Is anyone else pleased as punch by the way Golden State is handling Dallas? I'm no Golden State fan by any means, the only team I root for is Orlando. However, Dallas has been so ****y all season, talking about how they want the championship this year. I don't like how they said "Miami didn't win the championship, we lost it." They may feel that way but you don't say it. Be Men and admit you got beat. You should never try to discount what another team did. Now they have the best record in the NBA and an 8th seed is mopping the floor with them! I LOVE THE PLAYOFFS!

I am officially a band wagon Golden State fan.

I need something to get through my basketball fix, Magic ended their season a little to early for my liking.

I hate the Mavericks and hope they get blown out in game five on their home court.

Then I hope Cuban ****s all over himself.

Then I hope he blows up the roster and trades us Devin Harris and Diop for Turkoglu and Nelson straight up.

A man can dream...

Well I like Dallas, but no denying that what Goldenstate is doing is beatiful

But the question can they pull off wat we werent able to do.

As long as Baron doesnt guarantee any 2nd round appearance tbhey should take it because Dallas seems to struggle against them for some reason

I think a lot of it has to do with Don Nelson's knowledge of the Dallas offense. he knows that team better then anyone. So it only makes sense that he could exploit any weakness they have!

Crazy, I don't know how many people would have anticipated that happening.

Dallas has had two opportunities to get a championship but getting knocked out in the first round? What the ****.

I wish our series ended like that against Detroit.

I had not followed GS since, well forever, but during these playoffs they have been excellent. And to think we could have been running like that all year....

I have another team to follow now this postseason. I hope they can make some more noise in the playoffs.

That was shocking but it just goes to show you what good coaching can do for you. Basically the same team as last year and they just upset the defending Western conf champs!

I would like to add, and this comes from the bottom of my little black heart, dear Mav's fans that heckled me and LOD at the Dallas game. Remember when you said that we can say we just got beat by the NBA champs? Karma is a B!! Suck on that chumps, enjoy your first round exit!

This has to rank up there as one of the greatest upsets of alltime. It seemed like Golden State was in complete control of the whole series. Even the 2 games that they lost they had an excellent chance to win.

I have never been a big fan of Baron Davis but after watching him hobble up and down the court for the entire second half I have alot of admiration for the guy.

The crazy thing is I can easily see the Warriors in the Western Conference Finals. Especially if they play the Rockets. The way the Warriors play will completely take Yao Ming out of the game.