Sign in to follow this  
MightyMouse

Shaq was at Game 4

I would have dumped her if we hadn't gone "all the way" within 2 months let alone 4 years.

I like it though.

quote:
Originally posted by MightyMouse:

Shaq was sitting fron row at the game. I would've loved to see his expression when the Magic pulled off the win. that would've been classic.

dicklesse2wc0ti.jpg

we all can guess what he was doing at pregame warm ups

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by ALPHA OMEGA theEND forOtis:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Shaq has done way too much to damage his rep with the Magic. I don't care if he took us to the finals 200 years ago, he is an idiot. The fact that he has a personal vendetta against our current Superstar and Superstar Coach right now makes me dislike him even more.

How is Shaquille O'neal an idiot because of his suppose rift with "Dwight" and "Van Gundy". Shaq has nothing against either of themm in fact. His comments about Van Gundy were accurate and were based on his previous experience with him as a coach. Matter of fact, Van Gundy warranted those comments since he offered his "insight" about how bad is it for a guy like Shaq to "flop". He should have kept those comments to himself. As for Dwight Howard, there was a Superman 10 years before he played his first Nba Game. If that is not clear to you then I don't know what will be clear to you. Shaquille O'neal brought years of good basketball to our organization in spite of choosing to go elsewhere. Being stuck with a loser coach such as Brian Hill is not the best scenario that you want, nor staying with a team that is not even willing to match another team's offer. Going back to the whole Shaq era, the Magic front office could have payed Shaq that amount of money.

This logic is way out of whack.

Consider this analogy....You are lucky enough to date the hottest woman on the planet for four years, and you have an incredible time with her, and you get to go all the way, but OOPS, not QUITE all the way with her. Then, after four years, she leaves you for a flashier dude whom she was after the whole time she was with you. All the while, she is bad-mouthing you to anyone who is listening, questioning your manhood, and then she ends up going all the way with this new guy not once, not twice, but THREE friggin times.

After a while, you move on, and find another hot girl to date you. You think that your old girl has moved on too. But no, she moves just down the block and bangs your high school rival. She still discredits you, says you smell, and that you get nervous around women.

Now, she's starting to get a little long in the tooth, maybe gravity is starting to win out, and she starts dropping hints that she wants to come back to you, for old time's sake. But see, your new girl is looking better and better all the time, and she's promising you that she is going to take you all the way.

So, here's the thing, no matter how good your memories are of your four years with this girl, the truth is, she never wanted to be with you and she's been punking you this whole time. Why would you even remotely consider taking her back?

You win.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Shaq's outfit last night makes me wonder if he was confused and thought he was back in 1995 again...

LOL. Even I had flashbacks of Shaq music videos and Penny Nike commercials. He was definitely in a time warp last night!

I didn't read this thread but are there any recent quotes from Shaq on the Magic's deep run in this years playoffs?

The further we go the more interesting his comments will become...

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I didn't read this thread but are there any recent quotes from Shaq on the Magic's deep run in this years playoffs?

The further we go the more interesting his comments will become...

I am sure if there are, he would find some way to take credit for this run.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Shaq has done way too much to damage his rep with the Magic. I don't care if he took us to the finals 200 years ago, he is an idiot. The fact that he has a personal vendetta against our current Superstar and Superstar Coach right now makes me dislike him even more.

How is Shaquille O'neal an idiot because of his suppose rift with "Dwight" and "Van Gundy". Shaq has nothing against either of themm in fact. His comments about Van Gundy were accurate and were based on his previous experience with him as a coach. Matter of fact, Van Gundy warranted those comments since he offered his "insight" about how bad is it for a guy like Shaq to "flop". He should have kept those comments to himself. As for Dwight Howard, there was a Superman 10 years before he played his first Nba Game. If that is not clear to you then I don't know what will be clear to you. Shaquille O'neal brought years of good basketball to our organization in spite of choosing to go elsewhere. Being stuck with a loser coach such as Brian Hill is not the best scenario that you want, nor staying with a team that is not even willing to match another team's offer. Going back to the whole Shaq era, the Magic front office could have payed Shaq that amount of money.

Consider this analogy....You are lucky enough to date the hottest woman on the planet for four years, and you have an incredible time with her, and you get to go all the way, but OOPS, not QUITE all the way with her. Then, after four years, she leaves you for a flashier dude whom she was after the whole time she was with you. All the while, she is bad-mouthing you to anyone who is listening, questioning your manhood, and then she ends up going all the way with this new guy not once, not twice, but THREE friggin times.

After a while, you move on, and find another hot girl to date you. You think that your old girl has moved on too. But no, she moves just down the block and bangs your high school rival. She still discredits you, says you smell, and that you get nervous around women.

Now, she's starting to get a little long in the tooth, maybe gravity is starting to win out, and she starts dropping hints that she wants to come back to you, for old time's sake. But see, your new girl is looking better and better all the time, and she's promising you that she is going to take you all the way.

So, here's the thing, no matter how good your memories are of your four years with this girl, the truth is, she never wanted to be with you and she's been punking you this whole time. Why would you even remotely consider taking her back?

Is that the way you really feel? I'm sure that if you were in his shoes then you would have done the same thing. This is a dynamic business and nothing can be taken for granted. If a player no longer wants to play for your team then what can you do about it. Did you stop watching games because Shaq left? Do you feel angry about Shaq leaving for money? Then it sounds like your bitterness has negated the fact that Stan Van Gundy made a direct

quote:

quote:

quote:

Is that the way you really feel? I'm sure that if you were in his shoes then you would have done the same thing. This is a dynamic business and nothing can be taken for granted. If a player no longer wants to play for your team then what can you do about it. Did you stop watching games because Shaq left? Do you feel angry about Shaq leaving for money? Then it sounds like your bitterness has negated the fact that Stan Van Gundy made a directive comment against Shaq, and then Shaq fired back at him just as you would.

quote:

I'm on record as saying I don't want Shaq back under any scenerio...but I would re-consider that position if we won a title w/o him first.

Expanding on your analogy...that would be like moving your old flame into your guest house when she was destitute. She could watch your hotter, young girl walk around in her bikini, while she was in her one piece. She could listen to the wild sex you guys have & who knows, every now and then you might throw her a bone, or invite her to join in a threesome.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by obie:

His twitter said "Goin to watch Lebron". So he wasn't there to cheer on the Magic. lol

Exactly!!! this is the problem. I could careless about this guy. I would go all Knappy vs Brian Hill/Arroyo if he was to come back. There might have been a very small chance of him joining the team at some point, but after the whole Superman/Flop/Master of Panic thing, he is dead to this team.

Plus he wasn't the only player there we also had Wade and Boozer who were both cheering for the Magic btw. So when I saw Shaq there my response was so what.

Shaq was there to watch lebron no ifs ands or buts about it. i watched him carefuly all game and when dwight did something like a nasty dunk it didnt even get a rise out of him. But when lebron did things shaq was living it up. Oh not to mention shaq left when the cavs where down 9 and looked like the win would be to far out of reach until lebron got his entitlement calls to get the cavs back in it. Shaq is pond scum , i dont want him back with the magic in any fasion at all. I loved him when he was here and balling out of his mind for us, but i lost total respect for him after he betrayed the magic and the fans. I feal the same about T-Mac.

Its like that saying goes "NEVER BURN YOUR BRIDGES" Well shaq didnt even leave any ashes left.