Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/26 8:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I am so freaking out right now...this game is like...well, we know how important it is...I'm going to need to bring a paper bag with me to the game tonight, I just know it...

Ha!! i know what you mean. Im so excited for tonight im probably only going to get two hours sleep cos of the uk timezone and im getting 8 hours of sleeve work done on the wednesday but im not missing this game for the world - GO MAGIC!!

Definitively we have the psychological advantage. The Lebrons now they should be down 3 to 0 if it were not by that miracle shot in game two. We have their number and they know it. Don't worry about the Lebrons desperation tactics, the Magic players have enough experience already (Pistons?)to know how to handle it.

As I have said from the beginning "Magic in five"!

Go Magic!

The NBA and Media is in love with Lebron and they have already penciled Cleveland in to play LA. The Kobe vs. Lebron love fest.

The Magic are a better team than Cleveland but I don't think they know it.Players need to step up and if the Magic play with intensity they will be in the finals.

Lebron is good but he is not MJ and never will be.

The refs are giving Lebron at least 20 extra shots a game and he should send each a Christmas gift.

It is sickening the inconsistency of officiating.

Game 3 was so sluggish due to the constant foul calls that we never truly established our pace. I'm feeling a blowout. Dwight stays in the game this time and our shots fall early.

Magic - 111

Cavs - 92

what do you expect from a guy that has been an NBA superstar since he was in the 8th grade...LeBron was a plug and play superstar, media icon and marketing wonderboy since before he was drafted, all he had to do was play amazing and everything else was there...he has lived up to the amazing hype by being amazing...it's no wonder people want to see him in the finals...

if anything, I think people should be upset with Adidas for not marketing Howard like Nike has pushed LeBron in these playoffs...

The pressures on Cleveland, Magic hopefully learned there lesson from The Boston series..They have to keep there foot on there throat..Only way the preesures still on them is if we take a commanding 3-1 lead..& all that trash talking Mo Williams been doing should already have the guys fired up, I hope they respond..I see The Magic pulling it off tonight..GO MAGIC Silence the critics.

IMO this is the biggest game in orlando magic history...... i'm a negative guy by nature (being a phins fan born in 1986) i'm feeling a close loss by us... of course i thought we'd get blown out in game two by 20 or more and that we'd lose game three.... so what do i know GO MAGIC

Interesting stuff from Cavs forums on one of tonights refs:

Stern calling in the troops.

Joe DeRosa #14

NBA experience: 17 seasons, currently in his 18th NBA season

Born: April 9, 1957 (Youngstown, OH)

Resides: North Canton, OH

HS: Lowellville (Lowellville, OH)

College: John Carroll University '79