Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/26 8:30 P.M.

x-factor for the magic:

control our emotions. howard can't afford anymore tech's. aj can't go back at mo for what he said. we can't get upset and let the refs get in our heads.

magic shut the door a lil more. magic by 8

quote:
Originally posted by DonReid'sScowl:

Darth Stern: You cannot hide forever, Lebron.

Lebron: I will not fight you.

Darth Stern: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister, named Mo. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. BSPN was wise to hide her from me. Now their failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...

Lebron: [igniting blunt saber, screams] NOOOOOO!

Is their a way to give + Infinity?

quote:
Originally posted by Magicfanagain:

x-factor for the magic:

control our emotions. howard can't afford anymore tech's. aj can't go back at mo for what he said. we can't get upset and let the refs get in our heads.

magic shut the door a lil more. magic by 8

AJ should clock Mo. Us without AJ compared to them without Mo = EPIC ADVANTAGE.

I'm kidding of course, I wanna beat them with Mo, see what he has to say in his next post game interview.

Well here's a stupid stat.

When Denver wins, we lose. When the Lakers win, we win. At least for the WCF anyway.

Anyway, I'm with Scowl, I think Cleveland comes out desperate and cheap. I believe this will be the most physical and they will try to bait us into an altercation. I hope we play with poise and with confidence.

I honestly wasn't impressed with our play at all in game 3. I thought we were sloppy and not focused at all. I thought the way Cleveland was playing, we should have won going away.

I think this will be a very tight, highly defensive ball game and we will have earned it if we win it.

Magic 98-94

All you betters get on the computer/call your bookie quick! Vegas f'd up and we're GETTING 1 1/2 right now. Bet Magic MONEYLINE before someone catches the error and a more correct line comes out (like us -6).

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

quote:
Originally posted by DonReid'sScowl:

Darth Stern: You cannot hide forever, Lebron.

Lebron: I will not fight you.

Darth Stern: Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for... sister. So, you have a twin sister, named Mo. Your feelings have now betrayed her, too. BSPN was wise to hide her from me. Now their failure is complete. If you will not turn to the Dark Side... then perhaps she will...

Lebron: [igniting blunt saber, screams] NOOOOOO!

Is their a way to give + Infinity?

+ (sideway) 8 ...no need to thank me