Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/26 8:30 P.M.

I was checking out the game 3 thread over at Reavcavsfans.com I gotta say they had a nice eye candy section...lol

BUT

TMF07 and whoever else did a playoff thread prior is the best!!!

Orlando Magic : 104

Lebrons : 92

Game 3 our key guys weren't even on, hedo 1/11, rashard only got off 8 shots and Dwight only had 30 minutes....Blow out time....

I'll be there and the Arena will be rockin' so let's ride the momentum. The Magic will win this and take the series in 5 games.

Orlando needs to be ready for an extremely desperate cavs team that is going to do everything and anything to get themselves back in this series. Look for coach brown to really try and shake up the lineup, cavs players to get extremely physical (watchout dwight and aj, you got targets on your backs), and lebron to really try and take over this game if his teammates dont start stepping up.

Magic win this game, probably close, as long as they continue to keep the foot down on the throat and push the pace against these guys.

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Fifteenth!

REAL TALK

TRU DAT

Been reading these delightful boards for the past 2 years and finally plucked up the courage to sign up! All I can say is I hope for less whistle blowing in game 4 - game 3 finished close to 5am in the uk and i need my beauty sleep icon_wink.gif

oh yeh . . . Magic win a close one 97 - 93

Williams Keeps Talking

http://my.nba.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5700037578

For the second time in in about 14 hours, Mo Williams spoke for quite a long time. Give the guy credit for not avoiding the mics and recorders, despite his struggles in this series. Of course, making sense of everything he's been saying is another story.

Right from the start today, Williams came with strong words.

"They deserve respect," he said. "They're a good team, but we're the best team in basketball."

Asked a little bit later if that's a guarantee that the Cavs will win the series, Williams responded, "Yeah, yeah. We're down 1-2, but there's nobody on this team, and definitely not myself, that feels that we're not going to win this series.

quote:
Originally posted by crisby pancakes:

Been reading these delightful boards for the past 2 years and finally plucked up the courage to sign up! All I can say is I hope for less whistle blowing in game 4 - game 3 finished close to 5am in the uk and i need my beauty sleep icon_wink.gif

oh yeh . . . Magic win a close one 97 - 93

Amen to that, it was already light again when the game finished!