Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 3 Game 3: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Cavaliers 5/24 8:30 P.M.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Stuart Scott just dissed us during the Laker Nuggets pregame. He mentioned every loss that weve had at the buzzer during the playoffs and then said, "sorry Orlando the buzzer hasnt been your friend" He said it really condescendingly as they zoomed in on his face.

lol. I saw it and didn't think anything of it. I mean, he's right isn't he? It's gotten to the point where I expect the worst when a team has the final possession against us.

Dwight, Shard, and Hedo has to be on the whole game starting with the opening tip. Defense, Intensity, and ball movement will give us this game. Make it happen fellas!

Instead of coming back from a large Margin, the Magic need to start of with the intensity rather than with the jitters.

The Magic should not be content with any home loss because I sure won't. The loss at home against the Celtics was an embarrassment and the Magic let them hand on. Its time to show the mental toughness for a complete game rather then the final minutes.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Stuart Scott just dissed us during the Laker Nuggets pregame. He mentioned every loss that weve had at the buzzer during the playoffs and then said, "sorry Orlando the buzzer hasnt been your friend" He said it really condescendingly as they zoomed in on his face.

lol. I saw it and didn't think anything of it. I mean, he's right isn't he? It's gotten to the point where I expect the worst when a team has the final possession against us.

We won the first game when they a lot more time to do something. The only reason we lost is because Lebron hit a circus shot. That won't happen this game.

The Magic need to come out and get a lead in the 1st rather than sleep walk through the 1st, then wake up in the second.

If we get a 20 pt lead early and play with high intensity, we should be able to win both games 3 and 4.

Regardless games 3 and 4 are key to put doubt in their minds and in the Cleveland fans minds. Going back to Cleveland down 3 to 1 would be devastating for the city and the reporters and fans will be in meltdown mode.

We can not give in to relaxation. Play with a sense of urgency, and when the refs aren't looking, have the ball boy sling shot the ball at Mo Williams face.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

The Magic need to come out and get a lead in the 1st rather than sleep walk through the 1st, then wake up in the second.

If we get a 20 pt lead early and play with high intensity, we should be able to win both games 3 and 4.

Regardless games 3 and 4 are key to put doubt in their minds and in the Cleveland fans minds. Going back to Cleveland down 3 to 1 would be devastating for the city and the reporters and fans will be in meltdown mode.

We can not give in to relaxation. Play with a sense of urgency, and when the refs aren't looking, have the ball boy sling shot the ball at Mo Williams face.

+1

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

+100000000000000000000000000000000~

Both teams for the first time in the series play a complete game. Game stays close till about 6 minutes left when Orlando eventually pulls away due to running the Cavs into the ground because of the energy that they have to expell early to play such incredible D. This leads to a 7-10 point win by the Magic to prove that when both teams play at their absolute best the Magic hold just to much of an edge when it comes to talent.

Thats my prediction as a fan of the Game of basketball. My prediction as a die hard insane magic fan?

Magic win, and someone on the cavs gets straight t-bagged by either Superman or Air-France on a dunk.