Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Burgundy

lebron's reaction after shot

ESPN is already calling this his defining moment, his defining moment in game 2?

This series is far from over, one game doesnt decide a series.

And lol, at ESPN now saying they have momentum.

What LeBron said after the shot was very telling. HE GAVE US CREDIT.

I mean, say what you want about the guy, but he is a competitor... he may seem egotistical, and downright athletically narcissistic sometimes (flexing his muscles after a dunk, mean-mugging after a big shot, posing for the camera), but he is a student of the game and a joy to watch... sometimes.

But he did give Hedo credit for his contributions, and he gave US credit for coming back from 23 down. And he called us a strong team. Something that punk-azz Mo "I'm a wanna-be thug fo' life" Williams would never do.

I wasn't perturbed by his reaction after the shot...

Yeah i love how the media and people are saying they have "the momentum" now lol. How does giving up a 23 point lead on your home court in a must win situation then winning with a 3pt shot with 1sec left give you momentum. They are without question worried, we've taken there best punches and shrugged them.

What I am "witnessing" is:

70% of NBA/media hanging from Lebron's balls, and the other 29% from Kobe's balls. How is the view from down there guys?

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Burgundy:

Great shot by lebron, but veryyy lucky and this is why. I dont think i have ever seen a player that is crowned the best player in the league and MVP act like that after a game winner.. Have you ever seen jordan, kobe, magic, bird.. etc run down the court, go absolutely nuts after hitting a game winner in a game, cause i havent. He did it because he just threw it up, he didnt really think he was going to make it cause his outside shot is very inconsistent. I realize it is his 2nd game winner in his career and first in playoffs but man, atleast pretend you thought it was going to go in. Anyways.. now the media will say how great he is and saved there series and blah blah blah. If he missed that shot, they would of been talking about how he did pretty much nothing in the 4th cause he was shut down MP and company so yeah i dont think i can watch any espn or sports til sunday at 830. WE WILL WIN THIS SERIES!!

im with you brother. i am boycotting ESPN until they get off the Lebron James d*** ridiing train.

quote:
Originally posted by ma:

What I am "witnessing" is:

70% of NBA/media hanging from Lebron's balls, and the other 29% from Kobe's balls. How is the view from down there guys?

Win

I remember Jordan sitting and clutching the Finals trophy after his first championship and the tears running down his face all over it. All the hard work had finally paid off. I really think LeBron was about to get emotional after that bastet. He knew by hitting that game winner they are back in the thick of things. Miss it and this years hard work was for nothing and their done. He is truly a class act.

Honestly I was pretty mad he made it but I believe he wont hit that shot any more. Thats why he celebrated like he did and honestly I wasnt bothered by it because even he knew that his back was against the wall.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Burgundy:

I dont think i have ever seen a player that is crowned the best player in the league and MVP act like that after a game winner.. Have you ever seen jordan, kobe, magic, bird.. etc run down the court, go absolutely nuts after hitting a game winner in a game, cause i havent.

You mean a game winning shot with one second left in an absolutely must win situation with their backs against the wall in the Eastern Conference Finals?

I would have been more upset if he had growled a la Rasheed and acted like nothing extraordinary had happened. As a fan of the losing team, I can't think of any behavior that would have been easier to stomach than what he actually did.

I don't like Andre Miller, I really disliked Pierce and Garnett, I hate Mo Williams.

Lebron, I just watch in admiration. The dude is off the chart and behaves like a warrior. I want to beat him as much as you do.

As a Magic fan, it was devastating. But, truth be told, it was simply brilliant. Amazing.

This is just another lesson learned by the Magic. Guard the in bound passer more closer and the probability of that happening are less.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

What LeBron said after the shot was very telling. HE GAVE US CREDIT.

I mean, say what you want about the guy, but he is a competitor... he may seem egotistical, and downright athletically narcissistic sometimes (flexing his muscles after a dunk, mean-mugging after a big shot, posing for the camera), but he is a student of the game and a joy to watch... sometimes.

But he did give Hedo credit for his contributions, and he gave US credit for coming back from 23 down. And he called us a strong team. Something that punk-azz Mo "I'm a wanna-be thug fo' life" Williams would never do.

I wasn't perturbed by his reaction after the shot...

I have to agree with all you said about Lebron. I can't hate on a dude that friggin good, and I respect his game too much to hate.

However, we need a new name for that sorry azz punk Mo Williams.

How about...

MoBron as in LeBron wanna be, or

MoRon because he's definitely a moron?