Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

The heck with the Magic fan wanting an apology for being bumped by Glen Davis. I want an apology from the Magic for their pathetic play in this series.

Blowing huge leads over and over again in the playoffs is inexcusable. I want an apology from the Magic for this game.

I want an apology for starting JJ instead of Lee.

I'm going to agree with that too.

quote:
Originally posted by Black And Blue:

We don't deserve to win this series.

The past two games have been sickening.

i think we definitely deserve to win this series...we outplayed them every game except for game 2

Honestly what is that 3 or 4 games we had 14 plus point leads and either lost or almost did? This team has had this problem all year and it won't change until we get a go to guy for the end of games that just takes it over. It is even worse if we lose this series and they are missing KG and Poe.

When we are up with a 20 point lead and the other team calls a timeout, what does SVG say to our players during that timeout?

Whatever he is saying or doing, he needs to change his words to our players.

EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD SHUT THE F_UCK UP!!! THIS **** AINT OVER, ITS GOIN TO SEVEN. CMON GUYS, HAVE A DRINK, SMOKE A BOWL, CHILL, ITS NOT OVER YET, WE ARE THE BETTER TEAM!

42 points in the paint. . .

12 free throws.

make that 8 free throws, 4 of them came on intentional fouls in the last 10 seconds.

there are no words.

quote:
Originally posted by Orlandonole:

Honestly what is that 3 or 4 games we had 14 plus point leads and either lost or almost did? This team has had this problem all year and it won't change until we get a go to guy for the end of games that just takes it over. It is even worse if we lose this series and they are missing KG and Poe.

We have a go-to-guy: he's injured.

His number is #14.

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

quote:
Originally posted by Orlandonole:

We have a go-to-guy: he's injured.

His number is #14.

Perhaps ... but he has not proven in the playoffs to be able to lift us over the hump of the EC Semi-Finals.