Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanBen

The Magic Actually Won More Games Than 59

Yep it is completely clear now. I can pinpoint a half dozen games we lost where the rigged refs/leagues took away our victory. I.E. the biggest come to mind at Cleveland up by 3 and they call a shooting foul at half court when we fouled LBJ to put him on the line for 2 shots clearly NOT in the act of shooting or in a position to shoot.

Kind of goes back to the league changing free agency rules for the summer Shaq was going to be a free agent. We were naive then. We did not know there was 2 sets of rules. One for the Large Market teams and one for everyone else. Small market teams are very disposable and replacable, just go ask Sonic fans. Large market teams are the bread and butter of the money train the NBA lives off of.

Therefore when the NBA sees Orlando, they see us as a huge threat. We have the nucleus and the player(s) to make us contenders for the next 7-10 years. So when they see a chance to get us out in the first round they suspend our all world talent in Howard. When they see a chance to give the C's and edge they suspend Alston, (which if you research, Alston has been the first person suspended by the league for a love tap to the back of the head). Now they set a standard and backed themselves in to a corner. Should have suspended Perkins, but that would have completely effected the chances of Boston sticking around in the playoffs.

If you think the officiating is bad this round, just wait until next round when we are against LBJ and the rigged refs. None of us better forget having a win stolen from us in Cleveland this year. Just wait because we will be reminded again in the next round of the playoffs.

Yep it is completely clear now. I can pinpoint a half dozen games we lost where the rigged refs/leagues took away our victory. I.E. the biggest come to mind at Cleveland up by 3 and they call a shooting foul at half court when we fouled LBJ to put him on the line for 2 shots clearly NOT in the act of shooting or in a position to shoot.

Kind of goes back to the league changing free agency rules for the summer Shaq was going to be a free agent. We were naive then. We did not know there was 2 sets of rules. One for the Large Market teams and one for everyone else. Small market teams are very disposable and replacable, just go ask Sonic fans. Large market teams are the bread and butter of the money train the NBA lives off of.

Therefore when the NBA sees Orlando, they see us as a huge threat. We have the nucleus and the player(s) to make us contenders for the next 7-10 years. So when they see a chance to get us out in the first round they suspend our all world talent in Howard. When they see a chance to give the C's and edge they suspend Alston, (which if you research, Alston has been the first person suspended by the league for a love tap to the back of the head). Now they set a standard and backed themselves in to a corner. Should have suspended Perkins, but that would have completely effected the chances of Boston sticking around in the playoffs.

If you think the officiating is bad this round, just wait until next round when we are against LBJ and the rigged refs. None of us better forget having a win stolen from us in Cleveland this year. Just wait because we will be reminded again in the next round of the playoffs.

So Stu Jackson:

1. Killed Kennedy

2. Covered up roswell

3. Shot the moon landing

Is he also the leader of the New World Order or is he the reason the world ends in 2012?

I'm just trying to nail all the biggest conspiracies so that we realize Stu is the Antichrist for the magic.

But I do agree with the OP that next round will be rough. Lecrab gets the calls against kobe and the celts, so don't expect a well called game with us. I still think it will be close though.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFanBen:

Alston has been the first person suspended by the league for a love tap to the back of the head).

Well, it's also probably the first player that has made something like that in playoffs...

Overall, I can understand the frustration, and sometimes I think too that there's too much strange decisions. But if we can play like friday everynight, there's no ref that could stop us. Just be smart and don't fall in their trap (I've liked the way Dwight has controlled Pietrus reaction after Perkins elbow, and Stan screaming to all the guys to get away from there)

BTW, to be honest, I have to say that for 48 mins in this series the refs give us a little edge. I'm talking about the first half of game 1 and 3.