Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Official Punching Foul Rules

If that is a fine, then the league will have truly shown their hand after doing NOTHING to Rondo against the Bulls.

Personally, I would take a small slap on the back of the head over being tossed into a scorers table or nailed with a closed fist intentional foul to the face.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

It's not a punch. It wasn't even a full-fledged smack.

It almost looked like a "nice shot" pat.. just unfortunately to the side of the head

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

As it is, I noticed that SVG held Rafer out for the rest of the game. I hope that they communicated this fact to the NBA during the game. You never know, that fact might be viewed as a bit of a good gesture by the Magic and maybe it will be rewarded with some good will from the League (I can dream).

I was thinking the exact same thing during the game. There's NO WAY he's suspended for Game Three. I'm sorry, I just don't see it.

What does it say in there about lovetaps?

Seriously though, three weeks ago I would have said that Rafer won't only be suspended, he deserves it. But after watching Rondo commit borderline battery multiple times this postseason, I don't think anything more than a fine is fair.

If he is suspended then this league is a ******* joke.

Rajon Rondo needed to be suspended twice and the league didn't allow that to happen.

It was open handed, Skip won't be suspended.

As a side note, I kind of wanted to ***** slap Eddie House myself though.

Of course he's going to get suspended. Why are any of you expecting anything but a screwjob in the Celts favor? Our guys are morons for putting themselves in that situation.

Of course Alston is out for game 3. No questions. I would expect atleast a punch from a man who stabbed someone a while back. That slap was so weak and childish to do it in the back of the head. Oh well.

Once again, both Kenny and Barkley didn't hesitate and said he should be suspended, no doubt, for Game Three.

Wow. Since those fellas pretty much have decided the punishments in these playoffs, I guess Skip will be gone for Game Three. Hurray.