Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Is Hedo's return contingent on playoff(team) success?

quote:
Originally posted by SarGe:

Title = Bye Bye Orlando. _|_

Finals = Bye Bye Orlando

Close ECF Loss = Bye Bye Orlando

Ugly ECF Loss = Bye Bye Orlando

Close 2nd Round Loss = Bye Bye Orlando

Ugly 2nd Round Loss = Bye Bye Orlando

1st Round Upset = Bye Bye Orlando

Well if he goes I'm assuming you will follow. It won't be a complete loss.

quote:

Finals = Bye Bye Orlando

Will he be squirting on the way out?

I don't really understand posters like SarGe. Do you read the boards regularly, but only post when you see some way to talk crap about the Magic and how they deal with Hedo?

How is it that Hedo is so carefree, but his fans can be so touchy?

As a side note, has Hedo ever done a blog? I'll bet that'd be gold.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

I don't really understand posters like SarGe. Do you read the boards regularly, but only post when you see some way to talk crap about the Magic and how they deal with Hedo?

The Magic organization treats him about as well as he could hope for. He gets to jack up as many contested fading jumpers as his heart desires.

He must be confusing the reactions of guys on the message board with mistreatment by the organization. Even so, I can't recall ever hearing Hedo receive anything but cheers at a game. He isn't exactly scorned.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:

Finals = Bye Bye Orlando

Will he be squirting on the way out?

Why is that thread not in the HOF yet?

a piece of emphaty: you are playing for a team; in its official boards so called team fans are bashing your country without any specific reason and Mods are giving full freedome to them while your fans been insulted (those squirting stuffs hurts me so much kwerto.. and those turkey pictures.. verry high lvl sense of humour. really!!! ) and geting banned when they act similar way just cuz they are follwing you.

I can understand being team fan can give you privilege rights but that shouldnt mean you can say anything you want. You can critize his play as much as you want (btw we never called him MJ of Turkey. its just "hido" for us) but bashing your team member continously and waiting for his stumble wont make you real o-town fan.

Are we really going to sit here and say we are better of without Hedo? Lewis has grown used to playing the small pf, I am not so sure he could switch back to sf and give us what hedo does. Also Lewis's ball handling is nothing like Hedo's.

quote:

I would be willing to bet that most of them have not seen 1 second of Magic basketball.

SarGe feel free to chime in with your opinion all you want, see that is allowed on this board. That is also where you are wrong here- "I can understand being team fan can give you privilege rights but that shouldnt mean you can say anything you want. You can critize his play as much as you want (btw we never called him MJ of Turkey. its just "hido" for us) but bashing your team member continously and waiting for his stumble wont make you real o-town fan."

If you don't like it, I would suggest that you find a board that is censored and only specfic opinions (like your's) are allowed.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

The Magic organization treats him about as well as he could hope for. He gets to jack up as many uncontested fading jumpers as his heart desires.

He must be confusing the reactions of guys on the message board with mistreatment by the organization. Even so, I can't recall ever hearing Hedo receive anything but cheers at a game. He isn't exactly scorned.

Fixed

Here is Steve Kyler's response to the question:

quote:

A lot.

I think both(the team & Hedo) have to do well in order to justify handcuffing themselves to

another boat anchor contract.

Conference Finals or bust baby!

Steve

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

I would be willing to bet that most of them have not seen 1 second of Magic basketball.

SarGe feel free to chime in with your opinion all you want, see that is allowed on this board. That is also where you are wrong here- "I can understand being team fan can give you privilege rights but that shouldnt mean you can say anything you want. You can critize his play as much as you want (btw we never called him MJ of Turkey. its just "hido" for us) but bashing your team member continously and waiting for his stumble wont make you real o-town fan."

If you don't like it, I would suggest that you find a board that is censored and only specfic opinions (like your's) are allowed.

Should i thank you for giving me this opportinity? After seeing other posts which you have allowed in those boards, i dont really think this proves how fair you are.

Its really funny to hear that from you after being cencored for my last 3 posts by yourself. Its kinda one way ticket fairness you put up on here.

If you don't like me, I would suggest that you kick me, May be it makes you feel more fressh; Quoting other post but anwering my post is another story btw