Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Celtics @ Magic Wed. Mar 25, 8 PM ESPN

After this game, only 1 of these teams control their own destiny concerning obtaining the #2 seed.

Hedo must play under control. He doesn't have to have a great game, but he can't be lowering his head and trying to bull his way through. This team has too many guys who can strip the ball from him, and guard the passing lanes when a player dribbles his way into trouble.

The bench MUST come through. Pietrus has to drive Pierce crazy. AJ can't let Rondo drive by him like he's a toll booth, and Rondo has an E-Pass. Gortat and Battie HAVE to rebound, and particularly disallow offensive rebounds (Shard must do this also). Redick on Allen is a potentially good match-up. If he can stay on the floor and make Allen guard him, Dwight will have more room to operate.

Radio: Seriously?

I'll have you know that I would rather hear the radio personalities than our Local TV personalities any day of the week.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

Radio: Seriously?

I'll have you know that I would rather hear the radio personalities than our Local TV personalities any day of the week.

Before justin.tv and all that, I was always listening to the games via audio league pass on nba.com, and I miss those guys. I like how he'd refer to hands as paws and talk about driving it down broadway or crap like that.

Seriously though, if you havent' heard a game called by Hot Rod Hundley of the Jazz, you should, he was in his prime back when Stockton and Malone were together. Because of him, all of Utah will always know Jeff Hornacek as "Horny", best nickname ever.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

Before justin.tv and all that, I was always listening to the games via audio league pass on nba.com, and I miss those guys. I like how he'd refer to hands as paws and talk about driving it down broadway or crap like that.

Me too, and in a lot of nights I still try to see if the video streaming and the radio feed coincide, mixing them, altough it happens almost never...

KITNO, I remember you reserving it two months ago, so why you didn't post your GT inside this one? It's a shame to have something you've worked on and couldn't use it.

A big game against the C's it's worth a double GT, and I don't think that Drain-O or the mods would be pi**ed, considering the situation.

I like the thread.

Im hoping we show up better than we did the Knicks.

I just want this team to play smart, somewhat physical and give it a great effort.

Ill be happy with that, no matter the outcome

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

No problem with no pics Drain-O setting the tone right off the bat as the Magic should and that is serious business. Dwight needs to come out playing full force on the boards and find the shooters. This team knows how to lock down our perimeter game and the only way to overcome that is hit shots and move the ball

DO NOT BACK DOWN 2ND SEED HERE WE COME!

completely unrelated, every time I come to the boards and I see a thread where you last posted, as I glance quickly, I swear almost every single time that your name is Chevy Bailout...which makes me LOL as well as frown a little bit...just thought I'd share...

LOL eh, a bit of the history of the name, my real name is Chevall so people would call me Chevy for a short and it stuck, the ballin hot part was just my creative basketball motto.

quote:
Originally posted by Luke_FfS:

KITNO, I remember you reserving it two months ago, so why you didn't post your GT inside this one? It's a shame to have something you've worked on and couldn't use it.

I'll dust it off if we face the Celtics in the playoffs. Think the movie Hustle & Flow meets Acres or Drain-O's sig. Marcin as Shelby & JJ as the white ho are hilarious if I say so myself.