Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

JAMES Game Thread 3/17 7pm Magic @ James

sub

get aj the hell out ill pay these officals to do us a favour and double t the usless ***** for the ejection

Id love to see less Gortat on the perimeter setting picks and more Gortat working hard in the middle and getting some easy shots at the basket.

But this second unit is getting hot from the arc

quote:
Originally posted by jadee0301:

hey is there anyone watching this game on league pass through the direct tv package. im in tampa at a hotel for the week and the only way to watch the game was to order the league pass and the magic game isnt even being played.lol. just my luck. does anyone with direct tv or the nba package have any idea why the game wouldnt be showed on the nba league pass

The game isnt on league pass because its being shown on NBA TV. And on directtv its on channel 654

quote:

hey is there anyone watching this game on league pass through the direct tv package. im in tampa at a hotel for the week and the only way to watch the game was to order the league pass and the magic game isnt even being played.lol. just my luck. does anyone with direct tv or the nba package have any idea why the game wouldnt be showed on the nba league pass

no idea i was looking at league pass but when you pay and cant watch what ever you want

theat is a true floor in that set up

quote:
Originally posted by Natmayo:

The game isnt on league pass because its being shown on NBA TV.[/QUOT

oh thats why..... i wasnt even thinking about that. thanks man. looks like ill just have to watch it on my computer