Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic at Bobcats Game Thread - 2/20/09

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Do you guys think the addition of Alston means that Lee moves back into the starting lineup? I was always surprised by the move anyway because Stan struck me as a guy who would never take a starting spot from a player earning it (see: Courtney). However, it has more to do with how horribly Pietrus plays with the starting unit. He's completely invisible, but seems to bring a nice offensive spark when he is on that second squad. Any thoughts?

no, but when MP came back I was calling for Lee to remain in the starting lineup...MP does better for us as our 6th man...

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell_Armstrong:

Do you guys think the addition of Alston means that Lee moves back into the starting lineup? I was always surprised by the move anyway because Stan struck me as a guy who would never take a starting spot from a player earning it (see: Courtney). However, it has more to do with how horribly Pietrus plays with the starting unit. He's completely invisible, but seems to bring a nice offensive spark when he is on that second squad. Any thoughts?

I hope that at some point Lee gets placed back into the starting five. He meshed very well with the starters, as opposed to his struggles with the bench. MP should be our 6th man, anyways.

The way I see it, Clee's a steady player who gives you similar production every game, while MP is a spark.

quote:
Originally posted by Bauncey Chillups:

I would like this game to be a thorough massacre. I want the boys to come out to tonight thirsting for blood. 115-90 and Rashard finds his groove again.

For whatever reason, I feel like Rashard's gonna break out tonight and find his groove as well.

30+ for Shard, only the second time in a Magic uni.

this game should be a different style of play from the last Bobcat game if Skip To My Lou is on court. I know, thats obvious but i looking foward too this.

if STML plays i expect nothing big, just hope he starts to mesh with the team. oh and a win.

GO MAGIC!!

I definitely don't see how Howard can come out again and do what the did last game, but than again, even though the Bobcats lost, they still played well and almost beat us and I wouldn't be surprised if they go with the same game plan more or less. Dwight needs to follow up his crappy performance in New Orleans with another big game against Charlotte and the guys on the perimeter need to knock down shots when they have em. I think it'll be somewhat close again, but we win.

Also, you know Okafor's going to be looking for some revenge, but Dwight's heads and shoulders above all the rest and so I don't think it matters what Okafor is looking for against the Magic, because unless it's a kick in the nuts, he's not going to get it.

ariza+on+okafor.jpg

I think tonight will not be as close as the last game. Dwight and The Magic definately have something to prove. I'm sure they won't to show the league that they are still init to win it.

Magic win by 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11