Sign in to follow this  
Svanxx

Pietrus Out Indefinitely With Fractured Wrist

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

AABK032~Grant-Hill-studio-portrait-Photofile-Posters.jpg

"Oh hey fellas. I hear the old injury bug is back after signing another free agent. Golly, that is awful. Well, for what it's worth, you're guaranteed to get atleast one productive year out of him, and I'm sure ESPN will make it the feel good story of the year. Well, g2g, so ttyl.

BTW, I would never want to play for your despicable team again. NEVER....NEVEERRRRRRR"

G Hill Baby!!! Time to bring him back, lol...it probably won't happen but I can tell you matter-of-factly(if you trust my sources) that "HE" wants to come back...

ESPN: Grant Hill was traded to his former team the Orlando Magic last night. When Hill recieved the news, he jumped up and down in the air with excitement breaking both of his ankles leaving the Magic screwed yet again.

This is a huge blow to say the least. I think we will see alot more of Lee obviously and since Battie thinks he is a shooting guard I would expect him to get some back up minutes at the 2 as well.

Granted I am not a world class athlete but I had my cast on for 6 weeks when I fractured my wrist. I was 21 at the time and it fully healed.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Someone in the chat room owes me five bucks. I so called it...

This is really REALLY bad news. We just lost a lot of energy, defense, athleticism, and explosiveness. Bogans guarding the likes of Wade, Lebron, and Joe Johnson scare me.

Ill paypal it you

Quick question because I don't have the time to look it up. Please correct me if I am wrong. But hasn't CLee scored in double figures in every game where he has had 25+ minutes?

--Rojogrande

quote:
Originally posted by Undisputed4:

We are gonna have to go to this guy

He was like some kind of cheat code back then. I think his major problem right now is his confidence is shot bc of inconsistent minutes, and the fact that he's so far from being the star of the team. Hence, his once dependable shooting has let him down this year. He's at his best when his team depends on his scoring, and he has the green light to shoot whenever he wants. Unfortunatly for him, that situation will probably never present itself again as he has now reached the highest level of basketball competition, where everybody was once a star player.

My bad, I know this thread isnt about JJ, but I'm still holding out hope that we can still find some use for our 11th pick in the first round, when one of our SGs is injured.

Well when MP was in Oakland he suffered a lot of injuries so the Magic should have been warned that there was this problem and could be a problem for the Magic and now what do we see maybe another Grant Hill. At least he signed for less money and fewer years.

i think his physical play comes with alot of injuries and fouls, and i'm glad he's here because him and lee are the only reasons our bench isn't a bust, i know peitrus starts when he can, but when he doesn't he's great off the bench, and when bogans comes in after peitrus he does pretty good. those two are the reason why our only real problem with the team is a backup pg and frontcourt toughness.