Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Game Thread: Magic @ Bulls [12/31]

Pretty good thread Jareth, interesting to see the players without an uniform (is really Sefolosha the guy in the pic? Strange guy...)

I expect a reaction from the team after the Detroit loss, and hopefully we wouldn't need to suffer like in last year game.

I was going to use that Stan picture for the Miami thread :-I

Is there a way to show pictures here but with a size that we choose?

MA

I'd say their x-factor is Andres Nocioni, last time his evil, dirty, flopping ways nearly helped Chicago beat us and recent injuries have given Noc more playing time as of late. Our x-factor is Jameer, he needs to shake off his first bad game in a very long while and meet the one man challenge that is Derrick Rose.

That said, I'm not very worried about this game as long as the Magic DO worry about this game and come out swinging again in the first half rather than after the halftime break.

Orlando 95

Chicago 88

Bold prediction: Hedo hits a crazy three off the wrong foot down the stretch that seals the game for good. In the aftermath, no one in either Bulls or Magic Nations can believe he even took that horrifically bad of a shot or that it actually somehow went in.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

If this isn't sufficient motivation to blow them out quickly, I don't know what is.

My computer screen just started bleeding.

As for the game whoever has better plans on New Years Eve loses.

I hope the Magic stick around for the Winter Classic the next day at Wrigley. I wonder how many NBA players have ever witnessed a hockey game.

quote:

If this isn't sufficient motivation to blow them out quickly, I don't know what is.

*shudders*

i can't stand this moron...i remember laughing when the bulls drafted him (i would have laughed at any team that drafted him) because anyone that knows nba basketball knew this guy was destined to be a scrub.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

*shudders*

i can't stand this moron...i remember laughing when the bulls drafted him (i would have laughed at any team that drafted him) because anyone that knows nba basketball knew this guy was destined to be a scrub.

I'll credit him with one thing, though. He plays extremely hard. Lord knows we need more bigs like this on our team....minus the dance.