Sign in to follow this  
richnba

Magic not playoff worthy?

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Remember "Why not us? Why not now?"

I miss those days. I miss the inner confidence. I don't miss Shaquille O'Neal and Penny Hardaway.. I miss Nick Anderson, Darrell Armstrong, and Scott Skiles.

I miss gutsy winners who weren't necessarily the most talented players but they fought to the final horn. I'm so sick and tired of the body language of guys like Darko and Hedo. I'm tired of the laughing and joking of Jameer Nelson when you're down 20 points in the 3rd quarter.

Other than Howard, Redick, or Ariza, I don't see constant "heart and hustle" in anyone else on this team and that's the 2nd biggest problem on this team.

The first, of course, is Brian Hill's pig-headedness but we hear that enough on this forum.

I miss Darrell's dishes.

richnba,

YOU ARE A DWEEB! so do the celtics deserve to play playoffs because of there record??????????????????????????

IDIOT

Wow, talk about dredging up the past. It would help to look at the year before we make comments right? Unless I am to believe that my opinion of 2007 holds water in 2010.

quote:
Originally posted by demondeacs13:

There are as many posts in this thread today as there was nearly 3 years ago. Incredible.

WAAYGH

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by demondeacs13:

There are as many posts in this thread today as there was nearly 3 years ago. Incredible.

Huh?

Probably worded that badly. There were only a handful of posts in the original lifespan of this thread...it's been brought back today and there have been more posts made in this thread today than there were when this thread originally existed 3 years ago.

That isn't exactly and oddity. Threads like these were a regularity three seasons ago when we struggled to play at .500, resulting in the low post count. New threads are made every day, meaning older threads end up sinking into obscurity.

I guess I don't see what point you're trying to make.