Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

12/25: Hornets @ Magic, 12pm EST

Man, why was that "Let's post of pic of every magic player" thread closed? I just remembered a fairly obscure name. Lee Nailon anyone? He played like 5 or so games for us before he got traded.

Dude was money from 15 feet.

Great GT DoM not really expected from you great idea,great job really awesome this is a sudden classic man and hopefully we win against a good match-up here

ORL 98

Newly Hornies 85

quote:
Originally posted by Geraldo:

Great GT DoM not really expected from you great idea,great job really awesome this is a sudden classic man. . .

Yeah-ya!. . .and give me, *momma* TrueMagicFan07, some credit for this sudden burst of classiness from DOM *Saying it with an attitude*. Remember the first game thread DOM did?. . .I threatened to "take him to the woodshed" if he didn't get his act together.(hahaha!)

BTW, "Mr. Charisma" and "Echo" refer to me as the kinderten teacher. Well, I guess there are some things you cannot change. . .hahaha!

Great! Great! Masterful! game thread DOM.

BTW, I'm still out of the state. . .away from my home in Florida. I thought I would be gone for one week; however, my sister and I will be driving back tomorrow morning.

I was not able to watch any Magic games (5) that were not on national tv. THE LINKS DID NOT WORK! I will be able to watch the game today, however, on ESPN.

Love to all, and. . .

GO MAGIC!!!!!!