Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD***MAGIC vs MAVERICKS...We Lose...103-98

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

Perhaps we Should put Pat "The Prosthetic" Garrity on him!!! Can someone tell me with Battie out why Brian didn't activate James Augustine? I know he's a rookie, but he provides another "Big", instead of watching old man Bo and Pat try to guard another teams 4. You know when they go small with Pat or Bo, the other team won't even see that as a mismatch and make an adjustment, they'll just crash the Glass..

that makes too much sense for Brian.

"quick question..what height is considered "big man"?"

Body size has to do with it as well, Barkley was only about 6'5" but was considered a big man if I remember right.

quote:
Originally posted by John the Jerk:

quote:
Posted March 03, 2007 10:07 PM Hide Post

Mark my Words......The Mavericks will go into Halftime and Make a few adjustments...The Magic will come out FLAT w/ Bogans @ the 2. He'll make a few bad plays that will start the Mav's Run!!!! Brian Hill will kick the scorers table.

lol..at first, i was wondering why you were picking on bogans..... but..... yea.. i wish JJ was playing instead...

I Called it right here....If I can see this comming why can't Brian Hill

Now we need to put in JJ, to get some 3's, guys are getting wide open out there......

I swear if he puts Dooling in with Arroyo, Ariza, and Garrity in the 4th when we can win, I will go down to Dallas myself an personally kick Brian in the ***.......