Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Game Thread: Magic v. Thunder, 12/5/08 7pm

I like Lee a lot but calm down guys. People predict him for 20+ game. It was basically his first good nba game, he isn't a superstar. I think he will be solid in time.

Prediction: Magic 109 Thunder 88

Dwight 24/15

Hedo 21

Lewis 18

Nelson 17

JJ 15 (finally)

Lee 8

Johnson 6

lol at the threads above this one, also, that medicore clown package we tried to get in orlando - duncan/hill/mcgrady... mcgrady would have been the shooting guard, and i believe he was the sg for a while until people started listing him at sf.

By the way, I had earlier asserted that I'd like for Jameer to come back tonight to knock off the rust before our West Coast trip...

...but I hadn't realized the first game against that trip is against the Clippers.

I think Jameer can safely sit out tonight's game and not push it because a Jameer with 50% timing is more than good enough against the Clips. They've won like, 3 or 4 games.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by TrueMagicFan07:

Drunk On Mystery. . .

I'm sorry, but the Game Thread is one of the best features of this Forum, and YOU, SIR, DESTROYED IT!

Go ahead and flame me, but if this is the way you are going to treat it, I hope you never sign up for it again!!!

Yeah, I said it . . . I'm not afraid of you (haha!)

How does my post get edited for personal attacks but this is let go?

This is obviously a personal attack, he/she is telling Drunk to never do a game thread again because he killed it?!?!?

Seriously, some people need to learn a sense of humor and realize that this is a board basically run by public, non-paid people. If you want all Gamethreads to be the exact same and to your specifications, I suggest you send a resume to Amway Arena, if not, then shut up and let people who sign up for gamethreads do them the way they want.

Also, don't be surprised if there isn't currently a paid opening in the Organization for "Official OrlandoMagicZone.com Game Thread Maker"

because her's is respectful and yours was like something an 8 yr old would write.

Sorry, forgot you were the new moral authority on the boards...... Is it respectful if I tell you never to post here again? Because that's basically what she said.

Anyways back to the game,

We win.

Foyle with 15

I'm not really worried about this game too much, I will say that I have a slight trap game feeling about it for basically one reason, that's our front court. Jameer is supposedly listed as a game time decision, if he makes it, great, if not, we're looking at AJ vs. Watson and Westbrook. A very young, quick duo that will sweep the basket at will against a guy like AJ...even if we throw Lee in there, we're going to have to contend with these guys, if either one of them gets hot it could be the decision maker...

outside of that, meh...Dwight goes 34/22/7/5

Lee can handle Westbrook some...see last years' Sweet 16. I'm still bitter about that game cuz I hate UCLA and if WKU wasn't scared in the first half and played the whole game like they did the 2nd half, we would have killed them. Anyways, I don't think I expect 19 again from Courtney, but his impact will be felt once again on the defensive end. Should be a relatively easy one tonight for the Magic