Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Top 10 Reasons to Hate the Pistons

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by DetroitGirl4Ever:

how come everytime I see fans hating on Detroit they never make valid points. Its always the city is dirty and the economy is low, the players are ugly, a blah blah blah. No one never has any real reasons. I'm not gonna dig into Orlando since yall kinda new at this whole thing so I'll be cool because I have respect for the Orlando magics and their fans. LET'S GO DETROIT!!!

We're new at what? Playoffs? Yes, it has been 4 years. Message Boards? This one has been open a year and a half and there are other Magic forums open even longer. Basketball? We've been around for 18 seasons...I wouldn't call that "new" anymore.

I meant playoff trash talk. Its cool though man don't blow a fuse or anything. You seem upset or something..

quote:

I meant playoff trash talk. Its cool though man don't blow a fuse or anything. You seem upset or something..

No, I don't get upset. If something is bothering me, Hutchence gets upset.

quote:

quote:

whose that? Is that the only girl on the board. I think I read that somewhere.

quote:

No, we actually have a small collection of very knowledgeable female posters. But Hutchence is far and away the most prolific and the most knowledgeable. We are simultaneously attracted to her and scared to death of her.

quote:

We are simultaneously attracted to her and scared to death of her.

I pretty much have the men here eating out of my hand. I just realized I haven't heard from Athena in a couple of days, she should be here partying with us!!

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

8. They boo Darko even though they should be booing Dumars. He is the one who drafted him ahead of Anthony, Bosh, and Wade. Then traded him to free cap space to re-sign Ben Wallace, only to not.

We can't Boo Joe Dumars man, he has done way to much for this franchise. He transformed this team from the Teal days with Hill to one of the premier, if not the premier NBA team.

Trading an aging Stackhouse and Hill for a little to no named Ben Wallace and Richard Hamilton. Then taking a chance on Chauncey Billups, someone who never seemed to mesh with any other team. Next, he drafts Prince with the 26th pick. Name 5 better players in the 2003 NBA, draft, I bet you cant. And the list goes on.... trading for Rasheed Wallace, who has been considered a liablity for his whole career, which eventually let to the championship.

Its amazing to think about, this whole team is Joe Dumars creation, the outcome of his genius and knowledge of the game. He knows what it takes, and who it takes to build a successful NBA team.

I mean in Detroit, everyone just was left with a bad taste in their mouths with the whole Darko thing. We could of had Wade, Carmelo or even Bosh, but instead we get Darko. And we really cant be mad at Dumars, yeah he made a bad decision, but you would of asked most GM's at that time, they would of done the same thing, Lebron at 1 and Darko at 2.

We were just waiting around for years waiting for Darko to bloom, he would show signs of developing at some points, and at others he would look so lost, even confused on the court. Eventualy we just all couldn't take it anymore, either live up to that number 2 pick or get out to make room for someone else.

12. This guy...

quote:
Originally posted by Chauncey4Three:

quote:
Sry can't make it, gotta miss the first playoff game because i'm stuck at work, i have to listen on the el radio.

I dont know why you all want to gather together to watch your team get dragged.

The whole night, theres going to be weeping, cursing, and complaining.

heres some things that the magic fans will be saying....

1. "That was a bad call!!"

2. "Can we get a foul ref??"

3. "C'mon Nelson stay in front of Billups."

4. "C'mon Darko make something happen."

5. "We made it a good game though."

6. "We STILL BELIEVE"

quote:

how come everytime I see fans hating on Detroit they never make valid points. Its always the city is dirty and the economy is low, the players are ugly, a blah blah blah. No one never has any real reasons. I'm not gonna dig into Orlando since yall kinda new at this whole thing so I'll be cool because I have respect for the Orlando magics and their fans. LET'S GO DETROIT!!!

Not really sure why those would not be valid digs but really what it comes down to is this, we goof around on our board just like any other fan does on their own board. There are quite a few Detroit fans that post here and are very cool, there are a few losers that come on here and try to stir up trouble, we are going to talk smack with those people and treat the others just like we would treat any of our own.

You seem to be respectful, so no one is going to have a problem with you, but you can't really expect to see everyone on here singing the praises of the team we are going to be playing against in the playoffs. I very much doubt that the good folks on the Detroit board are raving about how fantastic Orlando is.

quote:

quote:

quote:

As far as we are concerned...yes. If we talk to other girls on here she slashes our tires and calls us cheaters.

Top Ten EIGHT Reasons to Hate the Magic

1. I'm way to old for Disney World

2. I'm way to young to even think about retirement

3. Driving in Orlando after Old Country Buffet early bird is over out might get scary.

4. Orlando is to close to Miami.

5. Darko might hit you with his car (in 2005 in Detroit he was always in the news for speeding violations)

6. I'm afraid that Dwight Howard might put a sticker on my forehead.

7. You guys made the playoffs (I know its cruel... but we had your first round pick this year, alot of us were hoping lottery)

8. There will be way to many "I believe in Magic" posters at every game.

*This is all in good fun, no harm meant.

quote:
Originally posted by UnderPressure:

Top Ten EIGHT Reasons to Hate the Magic

1. I'm way to old for Disney World

2. I'm way to young to even think about retirement

3. Driving in Orlando after Old Country Buffet early bird is over out might get scary.

4. Orlando is to close to Miami.

5. Darko might hit you with his car (in 2005 in Detroit he was always in the news for speeding violations)

6. I'm afraid that Dwight Howard might put a sticker on my forehead.

7. You guys made the playoffs (I know its cruel... but we had your first round pick this year, alot of us were hoping lottery)

8. There will be way to many "I believe in Magic" posters at every game.

*This is all in good fun, no harm meant.

The funny thing is, I agree 100% with reason's 1 and 4.