Sign in to follow this  
Berto

Why is ESPN so rediculous? (Magic related)

Every time they introduce a magic clip, they have to begin with a terrible pun. Last night it was "Dwgiht Howard and the Magic riding Dinosaurs in Disney." I wish I was making that up, but it's true.

As long as I can remember, every thing Magic related is attached to one of those childish puns. Why does ESPN treat Orlando like a joke, like an insignificant side show?

It doesn't bother me at all, I just don't get it.

Every time they introduce a magic clip, they have to begin with a terrible pun. Last night it was "Dwgiht Howard and the Magic riding Dinosaurs in Disney." I wish I was making that up, but it's true.

As long as I can remember, every thing Magic related is attached to one of those childish puns. Why does ESPN treat Orlando like a joke, like an insignificant side show?

It doesn't bother me at all, I just don't get it.

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

Need any more wine with that Cheese?

I just dont understand why you guys care what ESPN or any other Media source says about the Magic.

HULK UP!! Stop complaining

If you read my entire post you would of saw where I said it doesn't bother me. I'd just like to know why they feel the need to do it.

I think most of so called experts at ESPN are idiots, I just want to know why puns with Orlando is common practice.

I never here "Garnett and the C's find the pot of gold over the rainbow in Philly tonight."

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

I miss djmase, he was all over these whenever ESPN talked about the Magic... If anyone remembers all the headlines when we got Donovan you know what I'm talking about.

"Disappearing Act: Donovan Released From Magic Contract"