Sign in to follow this  
orlando12

For those who watch the games on a regular basis, notice the noises players make?

I ve seen some great creativity on these boards w/ avatars, pics, game threads, etc...

Anyone notice how when dwight thinks he got pushed or poudns the ball into the paint he yells like "HEEEEEEY" or when Turk drives the lane and flails when fouled (or no call) he yells "aaaah"

Anyone think they can incorporate these sounds and make a kick *** song parody?

Sorry if this is a weird request/observation, I just always find the sounds funny.

I ve seen some great creativity on these boards w/ avatars, pics, game threads, etc...

Anyone notice how when dwight thinks he got pushed or poudns the ball into the paint he yells like "HEEEEEEY" or when Turk drives the lane and flails when fouled (or no call) he yells "aaaah"

Anyone think they can incorporate these sounds and make a kick *** song parody?

Sorry if this is a weird request/observation, I just always find the sounds funny.

Well, first you'd have to actually catch the players making these noises. Then you would have to capture the television broadcast and transfer it to your computer. Then you would have to somehow drown out any other backround noise and single out the sound the players are making. By that time, it probably wouldn't sound good anyway.

In other words, too much effort, but I'd figure I reply anyway.

or just fool everyone, make your own noises and sound effects, and nobody would question it, because, How are you really going to tell if your Uhmms, and aaaaaahhhs are from Joe the Plumber, or from Dwight Howard?

Or wait for TNT or ESPN to do a broadcast and have the players mic'ed and when they show the replays you will hear there's uhmms and aaahhs better.

Yelling has become the new flopping. Every big scorer in the league screams like he just had his wallet stolen when he drives into the lane.

Just wanna throw this in, I kid you not when I say that Hedo has absolutely no confidence in his 2nd foul shot. Pay attention, because every time he shoots the second freethrow he'll yell, "That's off".

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Just wanna throw this in, I kid you not when I say that Hedo has absolutely no confidence in his 2nd foul shot. Pay attention, because every time he shoots the second freethrow he'll yell, "That's off".

Hahaha, yep, i've noticed that since he's been here. It's pretty amusing. I love his Turkish war cry that he makes every time he drives to the basket.

Keyon Dooling used to make a funny noise every time he drove to the basket..... AYYYYYYYYYY.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Yelling has become the new flopping. Every big scorer in the league screams like he just had his wallet stolen when he drives into the lane.

That's funny. I was walking down to the coffee shop in DeLand the other morning and saw two guys and a girl walking towards me. The guy on the outside stepped on the edge of the curb, twisting his ankle, and squealed like a little girl. A guy walking near me looked up and said, is she okay?

quote:
Originally posted by ST since 90:

I have been waiting for JJ to make a "swish" sound, but it has been tough.

actually i think when he shoots it he says "drill..." and then does the whole wrist motion as if if was the wrist that caused the miss.