Sign in to follow this  
TheRevTy

Ruh-Roh - JJ's pissed

quote:
Originally posted by andie:

Geez. The same guys are still at it. Don't you have a life away from the Magic and its message boards?? You sound like a bunch of little kids with your continual bashing.

Why don't you do something different for a change and support all of the players on the team??? Each one of you claims to be a true Magic fan. Let me clue you in on that one-you aren't. Not when you continually bash one or more players to the wall. This has been going on for 2 years now. Move on to something positive about the team and stop being so negative.

If irony were water, this board would be Lake Michigan.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

Reading posts in this forum you find more trashing of Redick then you do in other forums not linked to the Magic.

I guarantee you that you'd find a lot more trashing of Aaron Gray on the Chicago board than you will anywhere else because the fans of other teams don't think about Aaron Gray enough to justify writing about him at all. Same rules apply.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:

Geez. The same guys are still at it. Don't you have a life away from the Magic and its message boards?? You sound like a bunch of little kids with your continual bashing.

Why don't you do something different for a change and support all of the players on the team??? Each one of you claims to be a true Magic fan. Let me clue you in on that one-you aren't. Not when you continually bash one or more players to the wall. This has been going on for 2 years now. Move on to something positive about the team and stop being so negative.

If irony were water, this board would be Lake Michigan.

You said it much better than I would have.

quote:
Originally posted by futuremg:

I think the super star Rashad who is 0-10 in his last two games from the 3 point land should be more of a concern then a kid who is given a few sporadic minutes in 3 games.

One slight difference.

Shard has proven for quite a few years in this league that he can hit the 3-pointer at a very high clip. He is a known quantity.

JJ is yet to prove that he can score consistently and/or effectively at this level.

Is that all his fault? No.

But I see absolutely no reason at all for anyone to be concerned about Shard's current slump because of what he has already proven in the past.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

Welcome back granny.

***? lol what kind of person accepts their team's shortcomings and doesn't say anything, i have an idea, lets just trust the government, i'll make a paycheck tommorrow and just give it to them, they'll take care of me, i just know it. lol you should see me at games, i lose my voice cheering the magic on at all times, even if the beforementioned cook is in the game, whenever that is. when the team i spent my entire life following makes a bad move i let them know, because every yesman next to them just makes an excuse for it. they need to hear it from us, i'll spend most of my time actually proposing ideas of trades and even listing where we need to get better, but this garbage can't go on anymore, how come any of these fans said anything about j. richardson? dude's sitting on the bench watching jj warm up and stretch every day like he's going to actually do something but doesn't. i actually went out of my way, added j. rich to my myspace and told him i suggest that he get his chance on our lineup in almost every post i make, because no one else wants to even see him have a shot because they're worried about whiney mcgee lol if you don't think i care about this team then i don't know what to say.

quote:
No, I was comparing offensive schemes. What is ridiculous is that you are getting bent out of shape because you feel that Stan's offense isn't complex enough, yet you have a low opinion of the players we have. Do you feel that sub-standard players are going to be better at executing a more difficult offensive scheme?

When did I say we have substandard players? A few are not playing good right now and with Stan's scheme is no wonder why. Movement is all I am asking for. It is like Stan does not want his shooters to move. Or can Dwight only set screens up top. Hwo about a few down low when the shooter cuts baseline to get open. Oh I forgot that is too complex. Give me a break.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Could that be because he is largely irrelevant elsewhere in the NBA? You don't hear Magic fans bashing Brian Scalabrine because, well, we don't care.

Should I just take this in a "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" kind of way?

wow!!! if jj got as much playing time as he gets on this message board he would be something. i would like to go on record wishing him best of luck on his next team. hopefully it will be soon. i dont think what most have to say about jj is whinning and he has a right to his opinion like everyone else.