jack l j

what about ariza

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

quote:
Originally posted by Brian_Cook_Phan:

one of the best shooters in the league in cook

LOL

Sometimes the best comedy is unintentional.

Ariza doesn't lead to more commotion in the forums then talking about Carlos Arroyo. Carlos Arroyo is always argued to be better then so and so on the Orlando Magic whereas Trevor Ariza can't be compared to any other player on the team.

quote:
Originally posted by BRich:

yep. I used to defend this move - but we took a L there. And the boy can even shoot now. His defense is getting praise all around the league.

meanwhile, we have no bench.

that move looked bad from the beginning to me

ever since SVL took him out of the rotation things stopped making sense.

Ariza had been the first option off the bench and he was expected to become the eventual starter when Stan took over.

makes me wonder if the bench is what's so bad or if it's really SVL's assessment of his players.

under Stan's rule the rookie CLee has been getting almost more PT than Ariza did. Talk about an upside down logic.

The Magic always falling victim to its thre headed monster OwnershipGMCoach. Better get used to it

quote:
Originally posted by magicfanejc42:

Man guys,the management is the one to blame here..They have been horrid over the last 10 years or so..I just brought this up on realgm.. Here are somethings that will never cease to amaze me..

Keyon Dooling and Corey Maggette & Cash for A future first from the Clippers..

Releasing Ron Mercer and Chauncy Billups, whilst trading Ben wallace for an injured Grant Hill..

Trading Mobley(Our best players BEST friend and main reason our team was even okay.) for Doug Christie.

Trading Ariza for an overweight shooting PF and an expiring SG..(When everyone knew Ariza could be special)

Trading Gooden and Verajo for Battie.

Trading Miller for Gooden.(At the time, T-mac said if Miller was ever traded he would highly consider retiring and playing basketball..)

Not to mention there are SOOO many more..This management has been carried by the first overall draft picks they have had..Dwight,Shaq,Penny...... It's quite pathetic how this front office has screwed up soo many times.

The one thing that never leave my mind (Even though hind sight is 20/20)

Billups

Mac

Miller

Duncan(Could have offered more money without Ghill)

Ben Wallace

Bench, Atkins,Mercer and so on..Not to mention Maggette still could havebeen here..UGH, oh well..

not to mention let Darko walk for nothing (I don't care if he's lazy) to throw all our team's cash at an inconsistent shooter.

Darko woulda been pushed harder by Stan and taken that laziness away. Imagine Stan yelling at him and taking about Darko's laziness in every post game show.

No way in hell Darko woulda been unproductive here

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

Ariza doesn't lead to more commotion in the forums then talking about Carlos Arroyo. Carlos Arroyo is always argued to be better then so and so on the Orlando Magic whereas Trevor Ariza can't be compared to any other player on the team.

You are right in your analisis, but rules are rules and rules should apply to everyone and to any players. May be is me, but I see a different treatment between those who called themselves magic fans and those like me than had been label an Arroyo fans.