Sign in to follow this  
Luke_FfS

Game Thread: Magic Vs. Blazers 11/10

The NBA where Unbelivable Game Threads Happen.

This looks like a game the Magic should win but games are not won on paper. With that said I predict whoever scores first will win.

Thanks you all, guys (and ladies, if any...)

I've really appreciated your comments.

Back on the game, I predict that.... I'm really worried about this one.

Portland is a young and physical team (uh-oh, Atlanta?), they're without Oden, but I don't think they'll miss so much (he's still an unexperienced rookie and the team played all last year with this lineup).

But I'm more worried about ourselves... 4 game winning streak, we'll play with the same energy we've showed in the last few games?

I really hope so.

It'll be a great sign of maturity.

quote:
Originally posted by NotByChoice:

I would like to see Courtney matchup with Roy, I think he has a better chance at keeping him in front of him then Bogans does.

I sort of agree with this. It's funny, because some people have compared Courtney to a poor mans Brandon Roy.

Athletic young team, a recipe for success against the magic, we play with effort and energy and we have a chance, I would feel much better if Oden was playing, he really slows them down.

It will be close if Howard can dominate the paint,and Pietrus can stay on the court until the end so as to prevent Roy from going off, which will happen if Bogans is playing him at the end we have a shot to actually sweep a homestand.

i'm actually wondering why peitrus doesn't get playing time even if he has 5 fouls, stan really doesn't play him for the last minutes anyways, might as well let him play his brand of defense and have him foul out instead of not playing him... i guess it's incase of overtime?

I want a picture of the Magic collage to hang on my wall.

The Pietrus/Roy matchup is going to be fun to watch. Its time to earn your paycheck Mickael.

I think Lee needs to get significant time in this game. He should match up very well against Bayless and Fernandez. Its also very important to keep Dwight involved in this game offensively. The Blazers only have one true center (that is healthy) and if we get him in foul trouble they are gonna have to start double teaming.

I can't wait for this game.

I do not remember but is Joel Pryzbilla a Brendan Haywood flopper or more of a physical clutch and grab guy like Marc Gasol?

quote:
Originally posted by Drain-O:

I do not remember but is Joel Pryzbilla a Brendan Haywood flopper or more of a physical clutch and grab guy like Marc Gasol?

He's pretty physical. I don't think I have ever really seen him flop.