Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Game Thread: SEASON OPENER - Hawks at Magic

I'm going to say lets allow this because this is the opener and we should be fine. The purpose of that rule is to not have two or three game threads at a time because of back to backs, or just because someone posted it two days in advance.

This is the opener and we all need to be excited to finally see this new look Magic when it matters.

JD thanks for helping out, but please let us quote the TOS or lets us know if there is a problem somewhere on the site that we might not have seen. Thanks

Lets GO MAGIC!!

See what happens by putting up the Game Thread early...

Now I'm going thru the I CAN"T WAIT scenario ...

I HATE THIS...

Searching for anything Magic all over the web....

Dreaming About Dwight and Gortat killing our opponents in in Bear wrestling matches...

AJ getting 20 Assists and giving Jameer a push to have a chip on his shoulder once again...

Rashard scoring a 29 point average this season and being the hero of the all-star game......

I CAN"T WAIT...

look what you've done DOM...

You've created a MAGIC MONSTER.

THANKS MAN...

I needed this...

I BELIEVE...

DO YOU ?

Gortat ready to play rough, drop the bomb and swat some shots... Wacko Jacko style!

Plus he's showing off his Necklace of Destruction too...

Gortat.jpg

I think Joe Johnson and Rashard Lewis both have huge games. The X-factor for ATL will be Al Horford trying to hold up against Dwight Howard inside, while the X-factor for the Magic will be Jameer Nelson.. he needs to at least hold his own with Mike Bibby and the rest of the ATL point guards.

I think the Magic win a close one because they're the better defensive team, 96-92.

Horford really struggled with Dwight last year. If he gets matched up with him in this game he will be in foul trouble most of the game. I expect to see a lot of Zaza Pachulia in this one.