Sign in to follow this  
Arroyo's Rumberos

Did Magic make a new website?

I came to Magic website I think it looks a little different. Did they change the color or fonts? I changed the resolution on computer today so maybe that is the problem. Does anyone else see different colors and fonts or is it my computer?

Mi llamo es caca, mi amore es el banyo.

I came to Magic website I think it looks a little different. Did they change the color or fonts? I changed the resolution on computer today so maybe that is the problem. Does anyone else see different colors and fonts or is it my computer?

Yes it looks like they just changed the main page. They only changed the background here on the forums....

By the way if you want people to believe where you are from a little better your last line should read.

Mi nombre es Caca, mi amor es el ba

I'm taking it as a new site and was looking to see if anyone posted anything. I just threw a post up on the code blue thread. Looks good if it is.

quote:
Originally posted by Arroyo's Rumberos:

No it just looks that way....Way to go captian obvious.

The Magic webpage has gone commercial! Here's the new team slogan courtesy of Geico: "Coaching the Orlando Magic, so easy a caveman could do it."

Holy crap, the site looks 20 times better now! I've been waiting for a new layout for awhile now, and finally we have one. The site looks awesome now!

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

bhillcavemanqh4.jpg

I love my Paint SKILLZZZ YO!!!!

LOL, yeah you are the next Rembrant Dave.